Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal truecel trait: Invisible even in incel.is

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I was here for a year and I was never populat in this site, there are users with join date of 2021 and have 5k+ posts
I'm the greatest invisible cel

Last edited:
over if you strive to be popular in a incel forum

Brutal high inhib pill. Took me over a year to start actually posting somewhat regularly

some niggas just attract attention. the ""popular"" users on these forums would be the outgoing niggas if they had chad looks, meanwhile my life would mostly be the same.

I've seen users have more posts than me in a week.

just postmaxx or do a dumb larp and all of the users here will call you based.

fugggg >: DDDDDDDDDDDD
Spurdo sprde 1

It's because you don't have an avi that looks like this:

only ever for being 15 or my pheno, nothing from what i say or do
Ya have “friends” here that would notice if ya disappeared whether ya like it or not didn’t ya just leave ya irl friends for talking about ya and not respecting your existence

dont worry about it , theyre just FBIcels who are postmaxxing

Ya have “friends” here that would notice if ya disappeared whether ya like it or not
i honestly can't think of anyone in specific :feelsjuice: only really broly since we were both youngcels that were a lot more up to date than most users here
didn’t ya just leave ya irl friends for talking about ya and not respecting your existence
tbh suprised someone would actually remember this thread since it's been like 4-5 months, but no i still talk to them. honestly everything they said was true and i've known it for awhile

Yes I am the truest of cels everyone ignores my posts. Even over the internet people know I’m lame and low iq. And I guarantee people will ignore this too. It’s giga over for me

Last edited:
I was here for a year and I was never populat in this site, there are users with join date of 2021 and have 5k+ posts
they spam the sewers, only real chads make their post count in ID :feelsaww:

Nah invisible on incel forums = fakecel

Same jfl I’m high inhib :feelsrope:

Yes I am the truest of cels everyone ignores my posts. Even over the internet people know I’m lame and low iq. And I guarantee people will ignore this too. It’s giga over for me
I feel you man, real truecels are the invisible ones.
I have never been popular and haven’t even made friends in internet.
I will die without being known by anyone
Same here

I'M FOLLOWING YOU...
WTF ELSE DO YOU WANT?

FREE COFFEE & DONUTS???

those have have high post counts in short period of time are fakecel normie NTs
Are 1.1k posts in one month considered very frequent here?

I'm the greatest invisible cel
there 17cel with 100 post