Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel Trait: Heightmogged by Foids

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I am 5'7 and this is average zoomer foid height. Plenty of foids heightmog me in uni man :feelsrope:

I am the same height and i live in Germany which is Chad and Stacy Hotspot who make me look like a child in front of them

Yeah, zoomers be pretty tall these days.

I'm 5'10" when I was at university, I felt pretty short.

What do you feel when you see a taller foid with bigger thighs and calves than you? :ahegao::ahegao:

I wanna see a taller than average Swedish 13 year old girl in Japan or Vietnam somewhere. That would blow my mind

I know what it’s like being heightmogged by women, even though I’m 5‘10. :feelsbadman:

cold approach a giraffe

I wanna see a taller than average Swedish 13 year old girl in Japan or Vietnam somewhere. That would blow my mind
a52.jpg

No. That thing was shorter than me.

I'm 5'10" when I was at university, I felt pretty short.
What percentage of men did you height mog with this in uni? ……50%?

Turk zoomers are on an average 5’10 I assume

Yea dude its very brutal. I feel like the average high of a women is 6 feet now.
I am 5'10 which is supposed to be average, but I feel like a manlet

she’s the size of her leg…. it’s no wonder ethnics worship these “people”

I keep saying that cumskins get treated like gods in SEA but there are so many low tier white normies who think I'm exaggerating or just blithely dismiss this factual statement as JBW propaganda.

You know it never began when most toilets heightmog you

I am 5'4 this is a regular occurance

Yea dude its very brutal. I feel like the average high of a women is 6 feet now.
I am 5'10 which is supposed to be average, but I feel like a manlet
Absolute state of .is @PLA1092

its just in ur head teehee

Absolute state of .is @PLA1092
It seems like this enraging, coping, tallcel nonsense will never end; I would add a larger response, but my capacities to do so are currently limited. :feelsUgh:

I wouldn't mind being with tall foids, but they want to be with tall(er) guys anyways.

What percentage of men did you height mog with this in uni? ……50%?
Hard to say, but yeah probably around the 50%-mark tbh. I mostly height mog other ethnics/internationalstudents, but usually white kids height mog me. I was born in a Western country (better nutrition) and currently live in a Western country. Pretty sure if I was born in a non-Western country, I wouldn't be 5'10" (bad nutrition).

drop your pants and scare them. that's what i do when i have unwanted foid attention