Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: haven't showered in days

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Rope Enthusiast
★★★★★
I lay in my own filth and garbage, and rot in my eternal dungeon of self loathing and hatred.

feels gross to be unshowered idk how ppl do it

you need to take 100 showers a day to ascend

feels gross to be unshowered idk how ppl do it
You think people willing do it?? That's what happens when you have zero motivation, I want to but I can't. I don't go outside anyways, and when I do it's just for night walks and I'm not around people, so I Just use a lot of perfume.

You think people willing do it?? That's what happens when you have zero motivation, I want to but I can't. I don't go outside anyways, and when I do it's just for night walks and I'm not around people, so I Just use a lot of perfume.
i know what its like to have zero motivation but being dirty makes me feel even worse ig depends from person to person

I haven't showered in months

Do you go outside? how your parents react to that?
I go outside almost everyday.
Sometimes to go out for walks around town, sometimes to get snacks from my local.
I live alone too, I completely cut ties with my cunt parents a decade ago, and I've not looked back.

I go outside almost everyday.
Sometimes to go out for walks around town, sometimes to get snacks from my local.
I live alone too, I completely cut ties with my cunt parents a decade ago, and I've not looked back.

You work or on the autismbuxx?

Stinky nigga trait

I lay in my own filth and garbage, and rot in my eternal dungeon of self loathing and hatred.
don’t say that cuz now IT is gonna be like “maybe if you showered you could get some foids!!”

You work or on the autismbuxx?
Autismbux, I can work a job if I want to, but I refuse to.
Besides, employers are very picky on who they actually accept, and they'd rather prefer to employ fags, shitskins, troons and foids so they can look enlightened and progressive.
They won't want to employ straight cumskin males like me.

Autismbux, I can work a job if I want to, but I refuse to.
Besides, employers are very picky on who they actually accept, and they'd rather prefer to employ fags, shitskins, troons and foids so they can look enlightened and progressive.
They won't want to employ straight cumskin males like me.

You’re 100% correct.

Working as an ugly (or even worse, an ugly AND autistic male) is a death sentence

Very relatable. I'm just rotting right now. Fully embracing it too.

You’re 100% correct.

Working as an ugly (or even worse, an ugly AND autistic male) is a death sentence
You are both right. I wage until I save enough to stop for awhile, then I have to go back; it is torture. I wish I could neetbux or something.