Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: God hates you

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Rope Enthusiast
★★★★★
He never gives you any release from suffering, and every day you want to put a 12 gauge in your mouth to end this endless torture.

You feel so much anger and sadness and yet you will never be able to let this go because this is your life and nothing will ever change.

Welcome to hell :feelsokman:

Only if you are religious.

He never gives you any release from suffering, and every day you want to put a 12 gauge in your mouth to end this endless torture.

You feel so much anger and sadness and yet you will never be able to let this go because this is your life and nothing will ever change.

true, hell does exist, its called the sub5 experience.

God hates me and I hate him too.

Kek I had people tell me straight to my face that God hates me, doesn't like me, and the like. And those nt niggers that said that to me live much better lives than I ever will and get also more poon then I ever will, so I guess they weren't wrong.

Kek I had people tell me straight to my face that God hates me, doesn't like me, and the like. And those nt niggers that said that to me live much better lives than I ever will and get also more poon then I ever will, so I guess they weren't wrong.
Even people who receive absolutely everything are just as miserable as anyone else. There is no pleasure.

Even people who receive absolutely everything are just as miserable as anyone else. There is no pleasure.
I'm sorry to say it my guy but that's one astronomical GIGA COPE there my nigga :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I'm sorry to say it my guy but that's one astronomical GIGA COPE there my nigga :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
It might be for the fellow inkwell, but I'm fairly certain chad doesn't ever get satisfied despite all the pleasure. It's just a constant chase of nothing.

god just wants me to kill myself at this point