Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: getting laughed at by old men

R

randomcel92

Banned
-
Last year I went on vacation with my dad and his boomers friends. Two of them in their early 70s, still act immature, and are always checking out the foids as if they had a chance. They never talk to me, unless they want to make passive aggressive comments. For example, we went to walmart, and I was looking for a new shirt since I've gained a bit of weight. I over heard one of them say, "he needs to look for a mask instead" and start laughing. Made me feel like shit. But it isnt the first time a boomer has made fun of me. Anyone have a similar experience??

Why do old men do this??

Last edited:
No but successful generation X and Y men and women with families in their SUVs smirks and giggles at me every day.

Just remind them that all they have to look forward to in life is deterioration and pain. Same as us, but still...

Should have said...
"There's no mask for my face."

That shirt cost way too much bro!
Tell the walking dead to fuck off!

my senile greatfather made some jokes about me and my grandfather once told me I was retarded for doing childish things at age 10.
the walking dead

They’re due for hell soon anyways

Brutal trait tbh

boomers are the most subhuman savage chimps in existence. they grew up in the most prosperous era in human history, gutted our standard of living with bad policy, and think we're lazy if we can't afford a home, vehicle, healthcare, and add to savings on an entry level salary.

Last year I went on vacation with my dad and his boomers friends. Two of them in their early 70s, still act immature, and are always checking out the foids as if they had a chance. They never talk to me, unless they want to make passive aggressive comments. For example, we went to walmart, and I was looking for a new shirt since I've gained a bit of weight. I over heard one of them say, "he needs to look for a mask instead" and start laughing. Made me feel like shit. But it isnt the first time a boomer has made fun of me. Anyone have a similar experience??

Why do old men do this??
You should of said what the fuck you say to me old man? How about i kick you in the side and.youll be looking for a new hip