Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: everyone is annoyed to deal with you, even if its their job

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
You order food and the delivery guy gives you a dirty look like " why the fuck you waste my time you ugly fuck. Make your own food". Cashiers never smile. You walk in a store and the workers look at you suspiciously, like you just ruined their day.

To the rest of the world, people are happy to get new customers. They don't want incel money. In their minds they are doing you a favor even if you pay them because no amount of money is adequate compensation for dealing with a subhuman.

Yeah I get this a lot. People act like it’s a chore to deal with me and they also seem suspicious of me

non nt trait

"It's all in your head sweaty" I'm not autistic, I can read people's faces to a minimum degree of accuracy. I can see the difference in treatment of the last customer before me compared to myself.

Shaving, showering, perfumes, deodrant, haircuts, losing weight, none of it makes white normies hate me less. I eat the same garbage as them.

Their caveman brains literally consider us either diseased or genetic dead-end leeches

Cashier treats the person in front and behind you nice but treats you like a major inconvenience. Bus driver doesn't say hi to you but says hi to everybody else. People avoid sitting next to you on public transit. Security targets you in every store. If you go to a store retail workers won't offer to help you but will help everybody else. People laugh at you while walking past. People have conversations in groups about you. Random guys try to intimidate you in public by mean staring at you . People refuse to get out of your way while you walk past them. Girls give you the dirtiest look. People with kids think you're a creepy pedophile so they always pull their kids close to them if you're around them and then they stare at you, then if you act awkward cause they're staring at you they think you're creepy when in reality you're just autistic and socially awkward.

You can see them change in real time. Especially cashiers in a checkout lane. One minute they're happy and making small talk with the other customer they're ringing up while they roll their eyes and stare at you in complete silence when it's your turn. Sometimes they'll close the lane itself JFL.

Fucking normies man. Just go to self checkout or get your things delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back