Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truecel trait: even incels make fun of truecel.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
Self explanatory. I remember sharing something on a very old server (2015 I think) on an incel site. They clearly saw my face and sneered. Even a beta on this forum made fun of a photo of a truecel, I thought it was brutal, every beta that makes fun of a truecel should be banned.

we tend to playfully make fun of each other a lot. like "it's over for this guy" or "how did this guy not rope?" but anyone who genuinely insults their own is retarded.

we tend to playfully make fun of each other a lot.
I would say, that is something that flies over the heads of a lot of autists including myself causing us to sperg out in turn

we tend to playfully make fun of each other a lot. like "it's over for this guy" or "how did this guy not rope?" but anyone who genuinely insults their own is retarded.

this would happen to me at school

The ironic reality is that no one hates trucels more than other trucels.

Giga brutal
Truecels are the most hated species on earth

Self explanatory. I remember sharing something on a very old server (2015 I think) on an incel site. They clearly saw my face and sneered. Even a beta on this forum made fun of a photo of a truecel, I thought it was brutal, every beta that makes fun of a truecel should be banned.
I do the same here, I posted my jawline and my wrist. they bully me and said cruel things on .is