Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Truecel Trait Edition] if you posted an ascension thread no one would believe you

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
i guarantee you if I woke up tomorrow and decided to post a 3 paragraph thread saying I ascended not a single person here would take it seriously. I’d be laughed out of inceldom discussion and have my post flushed down to the sewers for obvious shitposting. Everyone here already knows it never began for me and that I will stay rotting on this forum forever

You're secretly a slayer under your .is hapa persona

All truecels are fakecels

You're secretly a slayer under your .is hapa persona

i guarantee you if I woke up tomorrow and decided to post a 3 paragraph thread saying I ascended not a single person here would take it seriously. I’d be laughed out of inceldom discussion and have my post flushed down to the sewers for obvious shitposting. Everyone here already knows it never began for me and that I will stay rotting on this forum forever

yes, but I don't even care, I don't care about ascension anymore, I don't want to be normie because I'm already genetically truecel and I don't have low inhibition, fuck it.

Hapas are fakecels so I would believe your ascension story.

@wereq please enlighten our friend with the @HiddenUzerpill.
Oh. Him? That stupid fakecel oneitis cuck? Well i don’t have his pics anymore but from what I remember he looked basically white passing. I don’t even consider him a fellow hapa unless he looks at least 50% rice otherwise there’s essentially no difference between him and a regular white guy

I doubt anyone would believe me either but I would believe you

We've all seen his face and he's nowhere near being white-passing.
Care to share? In dms? Maybe I was thinking of the wrong guy. I know another hapa on here who is legitimately white passing so I probably got them mixed up

just go to pattaya with me to fuck whores

@wereq please enlighten our friend with the @HiddenUzerpill.
wereq is such a mogger its over

dude is schizo thinking hes truecel JFL

yes, but I don't even care, I don't care about ascension anymore, I don't want to be normie because I'm already genetically truecel and I don't have low inhibition, fuck it.
no dont do it you will regret it when you get older

how old are you

care to share? :feelsaww:
idk if he wants to share them, im not a faggot to start sending out pictures of people if they dont want it seen by others.

Ask him to add you to the PM conversation, he added a bunch of random faggots so he will probably add anyone who asks just ask him JFL

@wereq

There is NO ascension. Not for me at least. And following my dads footsteps would leave a very bitter taste in my mouth
just do it its over SEAmaxx time

yeah me definitely mogs me. he just needs some grooming.
he enjoys feeling superior thats why he is around here

too bad he doesnt realize there is many more chads here that mog him too

too bad he doesnt realize there is many more chads here that mog him too
Doesn't take much for a man to become incel. Sexual selection pressure upon us is so high today that just having one bad trait can turn you into incel.

Doesn't take much for a man to become incel. Sexual selection pressure upon us is so high today that just having one bad trait can turn you into incel.
yes yes sub8 men are incels

90% of men are incels

babies are grown in secret CIAniggerlabs under ground and 90% of men today are virgin tbh tbh tbh

all the couples u see outside are fake cia agents

real

@PLA1092 thoughts on @wereq's face

yes yes sub8 men are incels

90% of men are incels
sub 6.5 for sure. Pew Research found that 63% of 18-29 yo men are incel.

@spermretentionmax can you relate to this truecel trait? personally I’d believe it if you posted an ascension thread because you dont seem the type to LARP and your still relatively young

@spermretentionmax can you relate to this truecel trait? personally I’d believe it if you posted an ascension thread because you dont seem the type to LARP and your still relatively young
I’m the truest trucel that has ever stepped foot on this forum. My face is so hideous and could be turned into a creepypasta. Kids will cower at the thought of spermretentionmax.img haunting outside their window. If I ever post an ascension thread, just call the cops on me because I probably just raped the girl.

I’m the truest trucel that has ever stepped foot on this forum. My face is so hideous and could be turned into a creepypasta. Kids will cower at the thought of spermretentionmax.img haunting outside their window. If I ever post an ascension thread, just call the cops on me because I probably just raped the girl.
Holy shit… this is what 10 years of semen retention does to a mf