Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal truecel trait: dudes that mog you are incel

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
you get mogged even by fellow incels, destroying any motivation you had to looksmax or improve yourself

I saw pics of other incels here in DMs. Some uglier than me, some on the same level as me, and a couple that mog me. For these two it was NTpill proven for sure

only we are incels. under a curse.

I saw pics of other incels here in DMs. Some uglier than me, some on the same level as me, and a couple that mog me. For these two it was NTpill proven for sure
ive posted frauded face pics on looksmax and got rated 3-4/10, absolutely shattered any shred of confidence i had left. like what would a non frauded pic get rated?? fucking 2/10?? brutalllll

Or they were just fakecels

@DarkStar genemogs me

ive posted frauded face pics on looksmax and got rated 3-4/10, absolutely shattered any shred of confidence i had left. like what would a non frauded pic get rated?? fucking 2/10?? brutalllll
DM me a pic and I'll give you an honest rating. I have rated over 5 users so far. A few legit 3/10 or below truecels and some 4-5/10 normie looking guys along with a few 6/10+ HTNs

Or they were just fakecels
One of them is also short and has a bad frame, so I think he is a real incel despite having a decent face. The other one might just have too high of standards

DM me a pic and I'll give you an honest rating. I have rated over 5 users so far. A few legit 3/10 or below truecels and some 4-5/10 normie looking guys along with a few 6/10+ HTNs
i cant DM its been disabled

Do you think u mog me based off the pic I sent?

5inch+ unfoctional dick + legit deformed skull + sub 5 + balding+ 5'9
Who dares saying he doesn't mog me

Do you think u mog me based off the pic I sent?
Yes, but you EASILY mog 2 of the other users whose faces I have seen. Some of them were actually subhuman looking truecels.

Yes, but you EASILY mog 2 of the other users whose faces I have seen. Some of them were actually subhuman looking truecels.
Brutal. I feel bad for whoever those users are

Why would it be disabled?
admins fucking with my account. you can see in pic related the PM button has disappeared
Screenshot 20240919 125533

Brutal. I feel bad for whoever those users are
Me too. Their lives must be pure hell honestly. At least I'm mostly invisible. They probably get dirty looks all the time and even insults straight up

Me too. Their lives must be pure hell honestly. At least I'm mostly invisible. They probably get dirty looks all the time and even insults straight up
Were the HTN well known users on here?

I've seen one HTN on here but he was a grey

Were the HTN well known users on here?

I've seen one HTN on here but he was a grey
No, they were not grey. One had 1000+ posts and the other had like 2-3000 posts. Only saw a face reveal from one grey so far and he was 4/10

No, they were not grey. One had 1000+ posts and the other had like 2-3000 posts. Only saw a face reveal from one grey so far and he was 4/10
Ohh ok

That sucks. Did you do anything to provoke them, lol?
if ive done anything wrong they can give me a warning or temp ban. if deserved ill serve the time and not complain. but no, they fuck with my account and then say its just the site being glitchy, just like the bitches they are

if ive done anything wrong they can give me a warning or temp ban. if deserved ill serve the time and not complain. but no, they fuck with my account and then say its just the site being glitchy, just like the bitches they are
That's childish behavior on their part then. Name changes can be funny as long as they revert it back in like a week or two. This is just stupid though. I'd give you my Discord so we could DM there but I ain't posting that publicly in the forum here

I thought this when i went on looksmax, if it’s over for these guys i can’t imagine how much it is for me .. fucking tough.. whatever

Can u rate me

I'm the ugliest incel here