Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: don't know how to tie shoes

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Captain
★★★★
You are a truecel if you don't know how to tie shoes

penche-sans-main-transparent-fond-brup-bestreup-reupload-se-jesushd-jesus-laspaelleras

I can tie em but my knot is always weak as shit

I didn't learn untill I was 12.

All my Balenciaga shoes come tied from factory so I never have to worry about it lol

real trucels walk BAREFOOT outside because we know that the extra inch of height shoes give you is COPE and we are still manlet anyway

Reality is your parents didn’t care enough to teach you. If it wasn’t for the teacher who taught me in primary schhol I probably would’ve went my whole life without knowing

All my Balenciaga shoes come tied from factory so I never have to worry about it lol
Nigga really is wearing some overpriced city shoes as an incel. I wear sneakers or work boots, nothing else

I didn't learn until like last year

Yeah, and you probably paid 4x the reasonable price for them. My Nike’s cost $50
Yes I did but I'm also into fashion. It's like you spending a bunch on car shit (I also do that too but I'm just saying since I know you're into cars)

Yes I did but I'm also into fashion. It's like you spending a bunch on car shit (I also do that too but I'm just saying since I know you're into cars)
Yeah, I get it. Not shaming you at all cause we gotta cope somehow and enjoy what we can. Just seems a bit peculiar to me an incel would be into fashion, lol. I just wear whatever is functional and comfortable. 99% of the time I wear basic stuff like a tee shirt, jeans, and work boots since I do a lot of outdoor activities.

Also, you’re into cars? That’s cool af