Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Chadfishing is the only time you get any social interaction.

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
Any time someone tells you "just improve your social skills," make a Chadfish account. You'll see how easy it is to talk to foids as Chad, literally everything you say is golden. When I'm Chadfishing, foids consider me the most smooth talker on the planet. This is how you know "social skills" are a meme. Social skills aren't even that complex, flirting is pretty fucking easy. Foids make it easy to talk to them as Chad.

Also, Chadfishing is the only time I don't get ignored by a human when I attempt to talk to them. Really makes you wanna end it all. I wish I knew the point in my existence.

Have you tried penpaling or chatting with women anonymously? That would prove your theory completely

Fucking brutal.

Foids talk to you even if you do not say anything. They offer their body to you without any word, any information. Just your photo. :forcedsmile:
This is the truth about social skills.

Foids talk to you even if you do not say anything. They offer their body to you without any word, any information. Just your photo. :forcedsmile:
This is the truth about social skills.
You forgot to mention height

No, I did not mention the height. But the guy is tall in the real life. The photo showed the whole guy. And it made foids crazy.
Foids are bad at estimating lengths and sizes, you should put the height in the bio

No, nothing. They wanted just that I come to them and fuck them. I have never answered to any foid. :forcedsmile:
10-20 requests every day.
Hmm, that's weird but it makes sense, asking that outright of a Chad would be wrong
Maybe they just assume that a good looking person has to be tall

the wahmen do everything to idolatrate chads and humiliate short and ugly guys, but ONLY when they found the reaction to their crazy behaviour (incel's sites) they began to say that personality matter etc.

Hmm, that's weird but it makes sense, asking that outright of a Chad would be wrong
Maybe they just assume that a good looking person has to be tall
Yes it is probably the case. Foids suppose often that a man on the other side is tall.

If foids think that you are tall you can have matches simply. It is a well known truth.

Last edited:
Yes it is probably the case. Foids suppose often that a man on the other side is tall.
We should produce miniature Chads in a lab to troll foids

We should produce miniature Chads in a lab to troll foids
It is highly probable that if you publish your photo and foids think for some reasons that you are tall you will have good matches. :forcedsmile:
I think that almost all short incels from this forum wouldn't be incels any more if they were tall.
I think also that mentalcels can ascend just if they stop to be passive aggressive.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 36124.png
    36124.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 9