Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Chadfishing is the only time you get any social interaction.

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
Any time someone tells you "just improve your social skills," make a Chadfish account. You'll see how easy it is to talk to foids as Chad, literally everything you say is golden. When I'm Chadfishing, foids consider me the most smooth talker on the planet. This is how you know "social skills" are a meme. Social skills aren't even that complex, flirting is pretty fucking easy. Foids make it easy to talk to them as Chad.

Also, Chadfishing is the only time I don't get ignored by a human when I attempt to talk to them. Really makes you wanna end it all. I wish I knew the point in my existence.

Yes,. I'm gonna chadfish right now to see how it feels to talk with foids

Completely pointless tbh............at least post the pics when you're finished :feelshaha:

I never bothered with dating apps in my lifetime.

i actually do this

Everyone says you need to just "improve your game." Chadfishing proves you need literally 0 social skills to talk to foids.