Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: Cars don`t let you cross the road

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Happens so many times to me when i`m walking and gonna cross a road nobody lets me cross they always give hateful looks and intentionally not let me cross :cryfeels:
Brutal Roadpill

Yep this is why I wish I had an RPG

Cars always try to run me over.

That’s gonna happen regardless of looks. Car drivers really don’t get to even notice much about how you look when driving by, unless going really slow

That's why I use the zebra crossing and if i feel angry I just start walking I don't wait for them to stop because if they hit me I'm going to claim big money from their faggot job

That's why I use the zebra crossing and if i feel angry I just start walking I don't wait for them to stop because if they hit me I'm going to claim big money from their faggot job
the zebra is like magic

That’s gonna happen regardless of looks. Car drivers really don’t get to even notice much about how you look when driving by, unless going really slow
I`m always alone when walking so they may think it`s not urgent to let me cross they can sense my Autism

Cars always try to run me over.
I have the opposite problem. When I’m driving my big pickup truck, foids and Jews will walk right in front of me like they expect me to instantly stop. I always stop of course, but they push their luck way too much. There were a few close calls where I was barely able to stop in time. These people are so entitled they think they’d win against a 4,300 pound truck

I`m always alone when walking so they may think it`s not urgent to let me cross they can sense my Autism
Many people walk alone. And no, they can’t sense your autism from driving by. They probably can’t even get a good look at your face. They are just in a hurry and don’t wanna give up any time

Many people walk alone. And no, they can’t sense your autism from driving by. They probably can’t even get a good look at your face. They are just in a hurry and don’t wanna give up any time
Legit.

That`s cope height and face halo works in all walks of life Chad will get priority over a Sub 5 it`s not difficult to see someones attractiveness when driving

Happens so many times to me when i`m walking and gonna cross a road nobody lets me cross they always give hateful looks and intentionally not let me cross :cryfeels:
Brutal Roadpill
You have the right of way

That`s cope height and face halo works in all walks of life Chad will get priority over a Sub 5 it`s not difficult to see someones attractiveness when driving
Oh, come one. Height, maybe. Face is almost irrelevant unless they are going 10 mph or something. If they are going 30+, they ain’t gonna notice your face much

Oh, come one. Height, maybe. Face is almost irrelevant unless they are going 10 mph or something. If they are going 30+, they ain’t gonna notice your face much
Height sure fair agree to disagree on the rest

Height sure fair agree to disagree on the rest
How fast are these cars going that you say aren’t letting you walk across? Are we taking slow like 10 mph, or faster like 30-50 mph?

How fast are these cars going that you say aren’t letting you walk across? Are we taking slow like 10 mph, or faster like 30-50 mph?
When i say cars don`t let me ago i`m talking about a area in my town where it`s slow and drivers drive slow but these niggers do not let me pass

When i say cars don`t let me ago i`m talking about a area in my town where it`s slow and drivers drive slow but these niggers do not let me pass
I see. In that case, perhaps you are right. I’m picturing in my head a road where they are going between 30-50. If they are going slow, maybe it is due to your appearance they aren’t letting you go

. I’m picturing in my head a road where they are going between 30-50. If they are going slow, maybe it is due to your appearance they aren’t letting you go
Yeah my bad i probably worded it wrong or something
I`m not suprised anytime tbh since Looks are everything

Yeah my bad i probably worded it wrong or something
I`m not suprised anytime tbh since Looks are everything
Brutal af if this is actually the case. I remember when I was super skinny and people judged me everywhere I went. After gaining 55 pounds I feel invisible now and like I’m not a bully magnet

Brutal af if this is actually the case. I remember when I was super skinny and people judged me everywhere I went. After gaining 55 pounds I feel invisible now and like I’m not a bully magnet
I`m not Skinny tbf or particularly short i`m actually on the bulkier side but you`re absolutely bang on correct the skinnier you are the more of a bully magnet

I`m not Skinny tbf or particularly short i`m actually on the bulkier side but you`re absolutely bang on correct the skinnier you are the more of a bully magnet
Were you ever skinny?

Yeah and got beat up
Damn. I luckily never got beat up, but I was teased constantly for being skinny. Currently only 155 pounds and feel skinny, but it beats being 98 pounds in 9th grade

Truetrucel trait: you've lost your car "of your fault"

Damn. I luckily never got beat up, but I was teased constantly for being skinny. Currently only 155 pounds and feel skinny, but it beats being 98 pounds in 9th grade
I got beat up till about 14 when i knew how to fight better and bulked up then it was just name calling

I got beat up till about 14 when i knew how to fight better and bulked up then it was just name calling
Brutal af. I’m glad I never had to get in any physical fights

I just walk out into the road when I’m certain they won’t hit me

Yeah true its too much
Sometimes the brutality of it all hits really hard. Chads and foids don't realize how easy they have it in life

Brutal Roadpill
Yeah normies simply don't want to pay attention to some truecel on the road. Normies are the reason traffic is a problem, not cars nor the city design.

This is definitely a thing. If I'm running when it happens though I have in the past flipped them the bird (through being so high on adrenaline and such).

Usually happens to me tbh.