Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: can't smile for pictures

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
For me it's impossible

I can't force a smile, I can't force an emotion that I'm not feeling at that moment

I think normies are psychopaths for being able to do this so easily

I can't smile

very difficult, sometimes my mom forces me to smile

I have a pretty crooked jaw who's asymmetry just further accentuates when I smile so I refrain myself from smiling

I have a very odd-looking smile that I've hidden pretty much all my life. Now I'm looking forward pretty much to any occasion I can get to show it as a giant FU to the polite society.

My smile looks odd AF

I have perfected the fake smile but, i don't take pictures.

Incel Trait: You don't take pictures to even smile for.

mogs me at having your photos taken

I have to force it, and even then I look like a maniac so i usually just take photos with a blank face

There's no smile for my face

I have to always fake it and look even worse than I do normally

Fuck society for forcing people to smile while taking pictures in order to distort the reality, also why give a damn for not smiling is not like we've got good reasons to smile about as if our inceldom lives are so charming and wonderful.

Similar. I can, but I don't do anything more than a slight tiny grim. Which takes effort.

Yeah I can't smile at all for pics, I look painfully awkward no matter what I try.

I don't laugh, I don't smile.