Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel truecel trait: cant even imagine having sex with a hot girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
your so beaten down that you cant even imagine having sex with a beautiful woman but a gitrl who is atleast is a 6/10 is easier to fap too shit is brutal ngl

Imagining is cucked, why would you do that? Why would you tease and torture yourself?

I never imagine things. Not even as a kid. Probably why I ended up where I am lol.

Truecel trait: not being able to imagine a woman being attracted you at all due to how shitty your past life experiences are with them.

i kinda forgot that women exist
after puberty you either get female attention or you don't
and if you don't the only way you interact with females is professionally

The concept of myself having sex is completely foreign to my brain that I can't imagine it

hot foids are for low iq with no good taste

Literally couldn't even dream about it.

can't imagine fucking a subhuman femcel either :feelscomfy:

I‘m masturbating thinking of the same 50-year-old chubby for a week in a row. It would be my dream come true to have sex with her. And I feel relief after I ejaculate in my hand. it’s impossible for me to imagine having even a conversation with a hot foid let alone having sex :feelsrope:

your so beaten down that you cant even imagine having sex with a beautiful woman but a gitrl who is atleast is a 6/10 is easier to fap too shit is brutal ngl
high IQ. I can't imagine anything with anyone anymore
Why would I want too? I hate women, they disgust me. I'm not even attracted to them anymore. I've gone beyond instinct.
this too. outside of coomer mode, I don't care a bit about my inceldom. my manletism and bad health makes me seethe far more.
i kinda forgot that women exist
after puberty you either get female attention or you don't
and if you don't the only way you interact with females is professionally
this too tbh.

I‘m masturbating thinking of the same 50-year-old chubby for a week in a row. It would be my dream come true to have sex with her. And I feel relief after I ejaculate in my hand. it’s impossible for me to imagine having even a conversation with a hot foid let alone having sex :feelsrope:
:feelswhat::feelskek::feelsrope:

:dafuckfeels::feelshehe:

sour grapes
agreed, but not in a bad way, i am instinctively not attracted to very hot foids cause they`re on another level
also, modern instagram-type hot foid is disgusting, younger foids from tik-tok are somewhat ok
for my taste the perfect women are actresses from golden age of hollywood, or Eva Braun she is a goddess, or pic-related cutie that i save from somewhere
omfg, i guess i need to fapmaxx asap

Attachments

• 15968772670520.png
    15968772670520.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1624004147795.png
    1624004147795.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 7
I thought it was just me

Yes I can. Every signal day and it's mental torture.

Jfl at you guys. Just monkmaxx already.