Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: blacked out from binge drinking

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Just woke up after a night of brutal binge drinking. I don't remember a single thing from last night other then the fact I made a facebook and instagram and was calling all the whores I used to know insults repeatedly. I must have been pretty mad because I said some pretty vile and fucked up shit to them.

I hate my life man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Didn't even get a response from any of them. Gonna die alone a loser forever while chad gets all the pussy he wants. Fuck this life.

Last edited:
Don't even know how much I drank, but it looks like it was almost the whole bottle. Barely any is left.

Dude you were chimping out like crazy last night it was funny lol. Glad your sober now.

It's over for you. You're probably gonna up end like mitten squad

one time i stayed up for 36 hours drinking and playing videogames talking trash on counterstrike
and i dont even remember falling into my bed and going to sleep

like all i remember is just being on my chair
its like i teleported into bed or something

and everytime i get drunk i trash talk gaming and i regret it in the morning because i know i was loud and that my parents probably could hear me because sometimes they subtlety confront me about it which makes me feel ashamed

fuccck i hate living here i cant do shit
:fuk:

It's over for you. You're probably gonna up end like mitten squad
whatever happened to him? i used to love his skyrim videos

A collection of the bottles from recently

one time i stayed up for 36 hours drinking and playing videogames talking trash on counterstrike
and i dont even remember falling into my bed and going to sleep

like all i remember is just being on my chair
its like i teleported into bed or something

and everytime i get drunk i trash talk gaming and i regret it in the morning because i know i was loud and that my parents probably could hear me because sometimes they subtlety confront me about it which makes me feel ashamed

fuccck i hate living here i cant do shit
:fuk:
Bruuutal

I used to be capable of so much love. Now I'm just an empty nothing. I don't even know why I'm still here.

I don't remember a single thing from last night other then the fact I made a facebook and instagram and was calling all the whores I used to know insults repeatedly. I must have been pretty mad because I said some pretty vile and fucked up shit to them
You did the same thing on here. You said some really vile stuff to a few people, myself included, but you were especially angry at cayden zhang

You are going to end up like Mitten Squad eventually if you continue with this

Just woke up after a night of brutal binge drinking. I don't remember a single thing from last night other then the fact I made a facebook and instagram and was calling all the whores I used to know insults repeatedly. I must have been pretty mad because I said some pretty vile and fucked up shit to them.

I hate my life man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Didn't even get a response from any of them. Gonna die alone a loser forever while chad gets all the pussy he wants. Fuck this life.

View attachment 1223550
The incels.is meet up was crazy