Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: Being too busy fucking sluts at the club to use the forum

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
but still laying in bed alone because they said their cuck boyfriends were expecting them to be home (EXTREME SUIFUEL)

I’m currently fucking a gigastacy rn on my bed. She’s giving me head at the moment

giga trucel trait: u don't even know if this forum existed or not

I’m currently fucking a gigastacy rn on my bed. She’s giving me head at the moment
Artworks 000136480665 sxouua t500x500

this is such fucking incelfuel because you know she's only fucking you for your large incel cock and not your amazing personality ITS OVER

this is such fucking incelfuel because you know she's only fucking you for your large incel cock and not your amazing personality ITS OVER
Over for getting headcels

Truecel trait: you're on your bed at nearly 3am wondering how your life would look like if you were attractive

Truecel trait: you're on your bed at nearly 3am wondering how your life would look like if you were attractive
this is an almost nightly thing for me