Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Truecel trait] Being mogged in this forum

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
Even if we are all incels you can still get post mogged, low inhib mogged, attention mogged and fame mogged JFL

Can’t escape the mogging tbh, it’s everywhere.

Some guys here literally post pictures to prove how ugly they are and mog me and then act surprised

99% of all of you are mentalcels

Srs

Imagine being incel on incels dot co

Joined Jan 29, 2018 Posts 36,413 Online 120d 10h 30m
keep flexxing

we will make this place losercels.co when we remove the moggers
JFL at moggercels

over if you are more recessed and bigger-nosed than this dude

someone mogs you≠they are chads

incels encompass a wider variety of people than a lot seem to think imo. that said I get height mogged on this forum tbh

Sad that not even here we are safe from moggers
no rest for the wicked
we exist to be mogged, that is our purpose. There cannot be chad if there was no one for him to mog, otherwise if everyone was chad he would be average.

You all lifemog me

I get mogged here all the time. For example by @werty1457 's basedness or @ThoughtfulCel 's raw strength as a gorilla

I get mogged here all the time. For example by @werty1457 's basedness or @ThoughtfulCel 's raw strength as a gorilla
It's a mog or be mogged world, get left or get right

Genetically modified bro

20200602 021524

almost everyone here mogs me when it comes to social skills and inhibition :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

bit you're still young, you can still make friends and work hard at school
tried making friends but they just avoid me outside of school, and what am I supposed to achieve with a good degree? Working in an underqualified job because no1 else wants a truecel in the job which scares away normies with his looks? JFL if you think you can achieve anything remarkable as an ugly male.

Don't trust everything you read here. People larp and they do it a lot.

20% of postmaxxers get 80% of alerts

Some guys here literally post pictures to prove how ugly they are and mog me and then act surprised

99% of all of you are mentalcels

Srs
Truecel trait is too scared to post a picture anywhere on the internet

mog or be mogged is true everywhere