Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: being cursed with bad luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I swear everytime things start to go good in my life, it suddenly goes bad. I've got such bad luck. Obviously, I know it could be worse but that's no consolation really.

I always thought about this since I was a kid. Nothing goes according to plan for me. In fact quiet the oppisite everytime

I always thought about this since I was a kid. Nothing goes according to plan for me. In fact quiet the oppisite everytime
I think the only way my bad luck streak will end is by roping. Of course knowing my luck i'll probably fail at that too.

maybe the others blessed with good luck instead?

If this ain’t the most relatable shit. My college buddies didn’t believe me when I told them I have horrible luck, until last week. They encouraged me to approach about 3 different girls who were alone, and on each occasion I got the courage to walk toward them, one of two things happened. Either their friend suddenly came out of nowhere, or another subhuman beat me to it.

And in general life I just tend to have bad luck. It’s a bumped foot here, a dropped glass cup there. It’s so annoying

Can definitely relate, whenever I try to do something good in my life it always ends up crashing and burning.