Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: Barren Walls

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Normgroid Rapist
★★★★★
What's the point of having art, decorations, plants, sculptures or anything on the walls? No one will ever see it but me, people say they hang crap on their walls, put stickers on their cars and personalize their office cubicle for themselves but this is false, people do it in order to display their self perceived personality and traits, no one sits alone (knowing they will further be alone possibly for many more years) and stares at the Thomas Cole painting or the venus fly trap for hours on end in autistic contemplation and appreciation for the work (exception are artists that make a living and receive validation from their sweat and work), art is culture, culture is social, we are simply not.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FoPzTe4eOU

i hang normie skulls to wall

I wouldn't want to hang shit up even if I wasn't incel, tbh. :feelswhat:

What's the point of having art, decorations, plants, sculptures or anything on the walls? No one will ever see it but me, people say they hang crap on their walls, put stickers on their cars and personalize their office cubicle for themselves but this is false, people do it in order to display their self perceived personality and traits, no one sits alone (knowing they will further be alone possibly for many more years) and stares at the Thomas Cole painting or the venus fly trap for hours on end in autistic contemplation and appreciation for the work (exception are artists that make a living and receive validation from their sweat and work), art is culture, culture is social, we are simply not.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FoPzTe4eOU

It’s all about looks. If your house looks good, it will make you feel better.

Yeah hobbies are for normies, my walls have always just been blank white with nothing but a painting hung up,

I have a bunch of old maps and antique weapons hanging on my wall. I like them and that's all that matters.

Ooooh that's a bingo...My walls are as empty as my soul

JoinedJun 18, 2023Posts7