Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: At the beginning of puberty You’ve googled how to make a girl like you and how to know if a girl likes you

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
I think it's more truecel that I looked them up and immediately thought it was bullshit.

What a joke the Guy faces jail for that

I think it's more truecel that I looked them up and immediately thought it was bullshit.
More brutal to have your hopes crushed . It’s impossible that you’ve never tried anything during your entire school life unless you were homeschooled or in a boys only

Unfortunately I wasn’t black pilled at 12 yet

the issue is that most boys are never taught about hypergamy and blackpill early on so they humilate themselves with PUA bullshit instead of finding good copes and joining the IPF. luckily the internet exists now so you don't need to make a fool of yourself with trial and error

the issue is that most boys are never taught about hypergamy and blackpill early on so they humilate themselves with PUA bullshit instead of finding good copes and joining the IPF. luckily the internet exists now so you don't need to make a fool of yourself with trial and error
Schools will never teach human nature because the whole system would collapse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back