Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: Almost all females face mog you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
If you dont mog facially the average female when you walk outside its entirely over as the male is expected to be the "better looking" one. In certain places the average male facially mogs the average female.

But if you happen to live in a place where the average female entirely mogs the average male facially wise its not looking good for you.

Even Chad dates down and mogs them into hell.

Imagine instead you get mogged by them. JFL.

If you get mogged by foids, you may aswell rope.

Let's try this but without all the makeup.

women are supposed to look better than us too, because they can repair DNA damage more easily with their double X chromosome and have stronger immune systems.

JFL at this clown world, just cancel this dying civilisation and let us fight it out with spears, you would probably get murdered in your sleep but at least you'd get some pussy.

in my area i see shit tons of foids with jawlines that make me go wtf. i dont know what happening but they mog me a lot