Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: act confident and you end up the creep everyone hates

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Every single time. Every single fucking time I've ever tried to act confident to fit in people have stared at me weirdly, gone silent, or just generally given off signs of being uncomfortable. Even if they don't immediately I discover later that they're spreading rumors about me being a massive creep and a weirdo.

If you are ugly you will always end up coming off as antagonistic to normies.

There is no escape from your genetics.

Foids give me the look as if I'm some evil rapist killer.

normies are incredibly tribal and conformist, people being 'confident' is the last thing they want.

that normies have gaslighted themselves into believing that they value 'confidence' is absolutely ridiculous, normies are at heart as slavish and pathetic as ccp-worshipping chinks that hate anyone who dares to stand out of line.

they are a bit like zlatan's description of barcelona:

But here everyone did as they were told. I didn’t fit in, not at all. But I thought: Just enjoy the opportunity! Don’t confirm their prejudices! So I started to adapt and blend in. I became way too nice. It was mental. Mino Raiola, my agent and good friend, said to me: “What’s up with you, Zlatan? I don’t recognise you.”

they don't want you to be confident, they don't even want you to be there. all they understand is society and belonging to the tribe, you existing as a physical individual is inimical to them. interacting with them is unpleasant partially bc they want you to give up your identity and accept their social pigeonholing of you.

if continuing an interaction means sacrificing yourself, there's just nothing enjoyable about it

if you are 'confident' and try to co-exist with them, then they will throw insults and accusations at you in order to keep you in line, so that you 'know your place.' this is the point of the whole man vs. bear thing, make up an alternate reality where all men are feral rapists, and then force men to jump through hoops to make up for this fictional other-self's sins. they don't understand confidence or individuality in the least, and that's why they love talking about it so much

Every single time. Every single fucking time I've ever tried to act confident to fit in people have stared at me weirdly, gone silent, or just generally given off signs of being uncomfortable. Even if they don't immediately I discover later that they're spreading rumors about me being a massive creep and a weirdo.

If you are ugly you will always end up coming off as antagonistic to normies.

There is no escape from your genetics.
Well, if u were rich or famous then it would fly

I'm a confidence man

Normies will bully you for being silent but if you decide to talk and be more open they will bully you even more. The truth is they are sick faggots and need someone to bully and look down on and when you try to be friends with them they will ultimately reject you because they will then have no reason to look down on you.

I don't need to worry because I'm not confident

normies are incredibly tribal and conformist, people being 'confident' is the last thing they want.

that normies have gaslighted themselves into believing that they value 'confidence' is absolutely ridiculous, normies are at heart as slavish and pathetic as ccp-worshipping chinks that hate anyone who dares to stand out of line.

they are a bit like zlatan's description of barcelona:

they don't want you to be confident, they don't even want you to be there. all they understand is society and belonging to the tribe, you existing as a physical individual is inimical to them. interacting with them is unpleasant partially bc they want you to give up your identity and accept their social pigeonholing of you.

if continuing an interaction means sacrificing yourself, there's just nothing enjoyable about it

if you are 'confident' and try to co-exist with them, then they will throw insults and accusations at you in order to keep you in line, so that you 'know your place.' this is the point of the whole man vs. bear thing, make up an alternate reality where all men are feral rapists, and then force men to jump through hoops to make up for this fictional other-self's sins. they don't understand confidence or individuality in the least, and that's why they love talking about it so much
Well said.

Normies will bully you for being silent but if you decide to talk and be more open they will bully you even more. The truth is they are sick faggots and need someone to bully and look down on and when you try to be friends with them they will ultimately reject you because they will then have no reason to look down on you.
Yep.

Incel is confident - creepy tryhard weirdo. Incel is funny - a jester people laugh at. The only way for an incel is to not talk to anyone unless absolutely necessary. We'll be seen as losers either way but at least we will not purposefully humiliate ourselves. It's a hundred times better than jestermaxxing anyway. Memories of your jestermaxx for some normaltard approval will keep you up at nights.
Normalfaggot vermin hate everything about us, yet they can't leave us alone. They need to show their supremacy (muh better genes:soy: ). Not so long ago one normaltard asked me hostilely, with a feeling of supremacy in his voice of course, what's the point of my life and suggested I tie a noose around my neck. It was him who started talking to me, only to say this shit. Who normal fucking says that? I kept quiet as it's the best thing you can do, as you won't win verbally with an NT normie. They're no better than animals, both them and femoids. Worthless vermin.

Incel is confident - creepy tryhard weirdo. Incel is funny - a jester people laugh at. The only way for an incel is to not talk to anyone unless absolutely necessary. We'll be seen as losers either way but at least we will not purposefully humiliate ourselves. It's a hundred times better than jestermaxxing anyway. Memories of your jestermaxx for some normaltard approval will keep you up at nights.
Normalfaggot vermin hate everything about us, yet they can't leave us alone. They need to show their supremacy (muh better genes:soy: ). Not so long ago one normaltard asked me hostilely, with a feeling of supremacy in his voice of course, what's the point of my life and suggested I tie a noose around my neck. It was him who started talking to me, only to say this shit. Who normal fucking says that? I kept quiet as it's the best thing you can do, as you won't win verbally with an NT normie. They're no better than animals, both them and femoids. Worthless vermin.