Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Absolutely no one cares about you

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
It's almost like a sick joke; the world has so many people, nearing 8 billion of them in fact, but out of them not a single one truly cares about me. :cryfeels:

Im starting to think not even my parents care about my existence

FBI agent reading this is tearing up rn.
He cares about you.

The phone rings from quantico, an IRS Agent sitting at his desk picks it up and listens. He weeps, "when did PersonaPimp forgot me?"

Chad in his high heaven cannot mog, if there are non to mog, and so needs you and cares for your life.

DO NOT SAY: No one cares

MANY CARE ABOUT YOU

FBI agent reading this is tearing up rn.
He cares about you.

The phone rings from quantico, an IRS Agent sitting at his desk picks it up and listens. He weeps, "when did PersonaPimp forgot me?"

Chad in his high heaven cannot mog, if there are non to mog, and so needs you and cares for your life.

DO NOT SAY: No one cares

MANY CARE ABOUT YOU
FBI Agents are sexhavers, they dont care about us

same here my dad and i don't talk so now i only have my mom and when i lose her it will be crazy to think about. total isolation. it's why i want to escape inceldom so bad, not just sex or love, having someone else who cares about me. fuck it's brutal

Because of my ugliness:

Not invited to parties.
No friends.
Hard to get a job due to my low self esteem.
No sex.
No children.
No motivation to live.
People look away or sit in other places.

Do you think I would live like this as a superhot 6’2 white male?

Same who gives a fuck about me nothing will get better no one hears what i have to say they dont bother i dont matter nothing i do or say will ever matter whats the point humans are nothing but selfish fucking cunts only matters when it concerns them

It's almost like a sick joke; the world has so many people, nearing 8 billion of them in fact, but out of them not a single one truly cares about me. :cryfeels:
I remember being alone during my school days suffering with my hoodie on. all sad and alone. No one fucking cared No one pitied me. If i was chad then they would quickly come to the rescue and ask what’s wrong and let me join them in hanging out

I care a bit (not enough to change anything but it's better than nothing :feelsaww:)

I care :feelsaww:

You have the best profile pic on is.

My doge and gatos care...

Means I have nothing to lose

But why can't we force people to care ?

I think my parents and sisters give a fuck about me. Maybe 1 or 2 friends. I think if most people think anything of me it's that they hate me jfl

I think my parents and sisters give a fuck about me. Maybe 1 or 2 friends. I think if most people think anything of me it's that they hate me jfl

Fakecel detected

Last edited:

There is one who cares. It's yourself.

sasuke-is-alone1.png

Maybe this is cope, because humans are naturally a social species, but we're not seen as human due to our sub-human genetic traits.

As an incel, this is the brutal black pill you have to swallow, you may never have sex. You may never have a girl love you. You may never have friends. Those are all possible future realities.

If you could see your entire future ahead from now until your death, and you knew that even until old age, it would be guaranteed you would never have connection, would you kill yourself as your present self in that scenario?

I wouldn't, because my viewpoint is "Keep cope, never rope."

So if you're alone, the best cope is to find a way to be ok with being alone. If you're alone, you can still travel to places. You can still play your favourite video game, since no one else gives a shit about you, might as well give a shit about yourself and do what you want. Don't look at couples because that will remind you of your loneliness, and distract yourself from the need of human connection with something else you enjoy.

There is one who cares. It's yourself.

sasuke-is-alone1.png

Maybe this is cope, because humans are naturally a social species, but we're not seen as human due to our sub-human genetic traits.

As an incel, this is the brutal black pill you have to swallow, you may never have sex. You may never have a girl love you. You may never have friends. Those are all possible future realities.

If you could see your entire future ahead from now until your death, and you knew that even until old age, it would be guaranteed you would never have connection, would you kill yourself as your present self in that scenario?

I wouldn't, because my viewpoint is "Keep cope, never rope."

So if you're alone, the best cope is to find a way to be ok with being alone. If you're alone, you can still travel to places. You can still play your favourite video game, since no one else gives a shit about you, might as well give a shit about yourself and do what you want. Don't look at couples because that will remind you of your loneliness, and distract yourself from the need of human connection with something else you enjoy.
Incredibly based

You don't have to care about anyone else either if that's any consolation.

Yep, No one gives af, Mom told me she is tired of hearing about my chronic pain and so is stepdad, I looked up to them and they stab me in the back , Its over, Told me to not speak of it again until i see doctor next time because its bothering them.