Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: A Doctor has never asked if you are sexually active

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Not even once has a doctor asked me i`m guessing doctors can discern a mentally ill sub 5 autist like me from someone who is a sexhaver

i`m guessing doctors can discern a mentally ill sub 5 autist like me from someone who is a sexhaver
yes, it's very obvious

yes, it's very obvious
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I haven't been to the doctor or any physician in 17 years. So it would still be realistic for me to be a virgin when i was 16, so they didn't ask at the time.

there is no point for them to ask unless there is something wrong with your dick

I haven't been to the doctor or any physician in 17 years. So it would still be realistic for me to be a virgin when i was 16, so they didn't ask at the time.

based and same, i did go to the dentist in recent years tho

I`m kinda glad i`ve never been asked because my answer would be embarassing

They were giving us condoms last year of high school, most foids were sluts even then.

there is no point for them to ask unless there is something wrong with your dick

based and same, i did go to the dentist in recent years tho
I see. I stopped going to dentist 3 years ago. They will just give you mouth cancer with all the flouride.

I've been asked 1 time but it was because one of my testicles were in pain and I had to get it checked out

I've been asked 1 time but it was because one of my testicles were in pain and I had to get it checked out
Did they prescribe anything for you testicular pain, or what type of cure did they recommend? I used to have testicular pain in my right nut but it went away on it's own.

Giving a condom to a truecel is like giving football boots to a paralytic
We had mandatory sex ed classes, I needed a prostitute paid by the state tbh.

Did they prescribe anything for you testicular pain, or what type of cure did they recommend? I used to have testicular pain in my right nut but it went away on it's own.
It was apparently some benign thing and it went away after like a week. It does come back now and then for like an hour each time though.

I forgot where you're from so I'm not sure if it will cost you to get that checked out or not. If it will cost I'd just ignore it unless it lasts for a few days straight

I forgot where you're from so I'm not sure if it will cost you to get that checked out or not. If it will cost I'd just ignore it unless it lasts for a few days straight
I think i got it from too much bike riding, but i don't have it anymore. It's an unnatural activity really.

Similar outside dentists (who obviously dont ask such questions) i havent been to a doctor in years. I think like last time Was 8 years ago because of a cold.

Similar outside dentists (who obviously dont ask such questions) i havent been to a doctor in years. I think like last time Was 8 years ago because of a cold.
I go often enough to get prescription refills and such

Not even once has a doctor asked me i`m guessing doctors can discern a mentally ill sub 5 autist like me from someone who is a sexhaver
One asked me and one asked about my dick

doctors only wonder if im mentally active

Giving a condom to a truecel is like giving football boots to a paralytic
Holy fuck, this has to be one of the most hilarious posts of 2024 :lul:

I see. I stopped going to dentist 3 years ago. They will just give you mouth cancer with all the flouride.
honestly i stopped going after vaxxies became a thing. feel like avoiding anything that involves medical instruments that worked on other people, for a very long time.

If it was Chad, the conversation would’ve been like this :

“ When was the last time you’ve had intercourse.”

Yesterday

“ Were you satisfied ? And what about the blowjob?”

I think so. Why ?

“ Hmmm. I can blow you pretty well if you want to. You’ve got a lovely cock sir.”

If it was Chad, the conversation would’ve been like this :

“ When was the last time you’ve had intercourse.”

Yesterday

“ Were you satisfied ? And what about the blowjob?”

I think so. Why ?

“ Hmmm. I can blow you pretty well if you want to. You’ve got a lovely cock sir.”
Neets.net quality post

I don't go to the doctor and never have. I just got a few flu shots and stuff. And I would hate it if anyone asked me a single word, I don't want to communicate.

My doctor just took one look at me and he knew it nevER began

foid nurse said "i assume no hiv shots for you"? LMAOOOOO

Yes, but there is also a form that I fill out and one of the questions is “are currently sexually active?” And I always put “never” before I even walk in

Real incel trait: You don't go to the doctors at all

It was apparently some benign thing and it went away after like a week. It does come back now and then for like an hour each time though.
I also developed a benign tumor on my left testicle when I was 14 (only realized it when I was 15) but for some reason it stopped growing. I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents so I still have it till this day.

Physical doctors check your balls for checking for a hernia to play sports and if you get lucky you will have a foid doctor check

Last time I was at the doctor they thought I was a smackhead because I looked worn for my age and had trackmarks (old IV scars from when I was a baby / infant xD), so they gave me a long lecture about how I needed to take studies seriously, how I was still young and had a life ahead of me and other stuff as I was doing the checkup for trade / study purpose.