Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over truecel took a piss infront of me

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
some giga truecel 5’4” guy was standing on the stairs while i was a couple of meters away, just sitting there. he literally looked straight at my face while taking a piss. imagine being such an abused dog that even other incels don't respect you or care about your presence.

he pissed himself?

It’s a dominance thing

If it was with his dick facing you, then you know, that he knows; it's gigaover for him.

If it was with his dick facing you, then you know, that he knows; it's gigaover for him.
i didn't see the dick i just heard the pissing sound mf took a very long piss it lasted like 2 minutes

he literally looked straight at my face while taking a piss.
is this the new mogging meta?
Isagi Blue Lock GIF - Isagi Blue lock - Discover & Share GIFs

you got brutally low inhib mogged

some giga truecel 5’4” guy was standing on the stairs while i was a couple of meters away, just sitting there. he literally looked straight at my face while taking a piss. imagine being such an abused dog that even other incels don't respect you or care about your presence.
I imagine When your a truecel If you’ve lived for long enough It gets to the point where you genuinely dont gaf anymore because you know its over anyway so It doesnt matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back