Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel to truecel. Just lose the weight and the chicks will come brah

• Thread starter BlackpilledTruecel
  • Start date
its over he's 5'5 ricecel fuck i feel bad

He is 30kg lighter than me but has the same body :cool: But with more tits :feelsokman:

How are fat people even real

I literally want to puke after every bite because of how full I am unless I havent had any food in the last like 24 hours

Ive been trying to gain weight and I cant seem to breach 145, this is without exercising too

How the fuck do people get fat

And this dude is cycling 40 minutes every day too, what the fuck

I literally want to puke after every bite because of how full I am unless I havent had any food in the last like 24 hours

Ive been trying to gain weight and I cant seem to breach 145, this is without exercising too

I have fucked up thyroid and I am always hungry.
I have to distract myself not to focus on hunger

its so over for him. hes 5'5 and ethnic. 0% chance he ever gets a girl thats just life this guy has good advice

7hours ago, who did this lol

You've got Chad genetics then, nice brag

it never began for this truecel

manlet height, shit frame (narrow shoulders, wide hips/waist) and shit face. Definitely a truecel.

It never even began for him

yep. truecels need to actually put effort into losing weight. if it comes naturally then you are the lucky exception, not the norm

he still hasnt had sex

I thought he was like 14, brutal.

I KNEW this kid looked familiar. I browse amiugly sometimes during my wagecuckin' lunch breaks and this guy was the ugliest I've seen in a while. So much that I recognised his face on a first glance and his other reddit account.

H10XIJP

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/gh9s1f/asian_18m_am_i_ugly_i_want_to_hear_all_the/
- AIU thread. The sub usually gaslights incels and tells them they're "average" after getting a haircut and other bullshit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/e4tix6/im_18m_heavily_attached_nonromantic_to_my_friend/
- Crushing over a Stacy sorority foid :feelskek:

"She, overall, is a really good friend. However, she just fails my expectations and breaks promises sometimes because of her hectic schedule" - hectic schedule sucking off 6'3 White Football Chads.

This guy is a real saint. Forget blackops, because this kid is one ugliest I've ever seen. 5'5 (claimed - so probably 5'3-5'4), ricecel, haircel, nosecel, voicecel (probably), receding hairline, fat, low-T... I really feel for this guy as he's only 18. His 20s will be full of pain and suffering. I hope he doesn't live in college dorms because he's gonna rope after hearing all of his "friends" getting ravaged by White Chads while he's crying into his pillow. You can tell this kid still has hope, but it won't last long in US colleges.

One good thing being a 30 year old oldcel is that I know it's done. But this kid's torment is just beginning.

Last edited:
I KNEW this kid looked familiar. I browse amiugly sometimes during my wagecuckin' lunch breaks and this guy was the ugliest I've seen in a while. So much that I recognised his face on a first glance and his other reddit account.

View attachment 273704

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/gh9s1f/asian_18m_am_i_ugly_i_want_to_hear_all_the/
- AIU thread. The sub usually gaslights incels and tells them they're "average" after getting a haircut and other bullshit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/e4tix6/im_18m_heavily_attached_nonromantic_to_my_friend/

"She, overall, is a really good friend. However, she just fails my expectations and breaks promises sometimes because of her hectic schedule" - hectic schedule sucking off 6'3 White Football Chads.

This guy is a real saint. Forget blackops, because this kid is one ugliest I've ever seen. 5'5 (claimed - so probably 5'3-5'4), ricecel, haircel, nosecel, voicecel (probably), receding hairline, fat, low-T... I really feel for this guy as he's only 18. His 20s will be full of pain and suffering. I hope he doesn't live in college dorms because he's gonna rope after hearing all of his "friends" getting ravaged by White Chads while he's crying into his pillow. You can tell this kid still has hope, but it won't last long in US colleges.

One good thing being a 30 year old oldcel is that I know it's done. But this kid's torment is just beginning.

"Her hectic schedule" the poor bluepilled simp actually believes that? LOL

Holy fuck, this kid needs to be a new saint.

And he's still fat.

OMAD and prolonged fasting destroyed his metabolism and lean muscles. This guy is still at 25% bodyfat right now. He needs to loose more 30 pounds. He's still a fatcel. I rate him 3.5/10 he can still leanmaxx upto like 5.5/10 facially but since he is Asian and 5'5 it's over for him. He should join this site.

His goal weight was skinnyfat with tits?

Is he a late bloomer or something, he doesn't even have any public hair expect his small mustache
Even his professors

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAcademia/comments/gox2s4/the_professor_that_never_answers_to_any_email/

OMAD and prolonged fasting destroyed his metabolism and lean muscles. This guy is still at 25% bodyfat right now. He needs to loose more 30 pounds. He's still a fatcel. I rate him 3.5/10 he can still leanmaxx upto like 5.5/10 facially but since he is Asian and 5'5 it's over for him. He should join this site.
Unless he is a latebloomer even Auschwitzmaxxing won't save him, I don't even see how surgerymaxxing will
cope if you think that he can be 5.5/10 facially

Last edited:

Sometimes people fill the void in their hearts with food. Also he probably eats shitty American 1000 calorie mcdonalds shit.

its over he's 5'5 ricecel fuck i feel bad

Lol as a 5'4 mid 30s KTHHFV Ricecel this kid actually mogs me. It never began for us. period. end of story. full stop.
its so over for him. hes 5'5 and ethnic. 0% chance he ever gets a girl thats just life this guy has good advice

7hours ago, who did this lol

Exactly. Best he will be is a lonely coder making 6 figures but no foid will ever want to touch him regardless how much he makes. He's going to have to pay for sex. And it's not even 0% if it never began for us ricecels. Period.
manlet height, shit frame (narrow shoulders, wide hips/waist) and shit face. Definitely a truecel.

Should someone message him and bring him here? He will initially fight off us but at the end of the day he will be glad he's here in this forum.
he still hasnt had sex

He never will.
Holy fuck, this kid needs to be a new saint.

He should become a Buddhist monk or swallow the blackpill tbh.
I thought he was like 14, brutal.

This is why Rice will never be seen as men. We could be 40 but look like a child. We will forever be man-children. Forever.

View attachment 273704

Holy fuck this is brutal. Someone DEFINITELY needs to send him a link over here.

Last edited:
Poor ricecel he should be posting here tbh idk what else to say

Brutal, it's fucking over for that guy

Reminds me of this for some reason:

18?! What. The. Fuck. He has the face of a 10 year old.

Reminds me of this for some reason:
View attachment 273985
:feelskek: I feel bad for laughing but I can't help it.
Most people wouldn't even consider him an adult, how do you expect him to ever be able to look like the average man? He looks like a 10 yr old.

Last edited:
The worst part is, his face is actually more aesthetically pleasing in the before photo because you look at him and your mind imagines the chang that he *might* be underneath all that fat, but in the after photo he just seems ugly because there's no denying that he's one of us.

The worst part is, his face is actually more aesthetically pleasing in the before photo because you look at him and your mind imagines the chang that he *might* be underneath all that fat, but in the after photo he just seems ugly because there's no denying that he's one of us.
He would look less worse with a beard imo

You're so mean brahs, this guy will seriously fuck he just needs to try a little more

>5'5
Chicks don't care about height breh. Don't be stupid. If some do, just hold frame bro, you can literally gain like 5 inches when you do.
>fat
Just lift brah
>asian
That shit is actually in broski. Just learn some one liners from those animays. Spoken Chinese isn't even that hard bro. There was this Chinese chick I pissed on (freaky bitch lol) and she taught me some sentences when I wasn't beating her up.

That's it bro. Literally so easy. I didn't even have to do any of those and I can't get that freaky piss bitch to leave me alone. I gotta show you those texts sometimes man. Fucking chicks is so EASY.

View attachment 273704

He looks like an ugly dyke jfl. Also how the hell was he on the olympic team? There's no way you can look this subhuman and be athletically gifted. Maybe he's talking about math olympiad :feelskek:

The guys that become attractive after losing weight because of facial fat loss are the most cancerous people in the world because they don't realize it's all face and think that body is everything. It's why when incels were popular there were so many guys on youtube talking about how they know what it's like to be ugly and that incels are lazy and just need to go to the gym bro.