Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel thread: you never smoked

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
It has been proven that smoking has a strong social component. I never had people around me who encouraged me to smoke. All the cool people have always smoked together, while I once almost died from a cigarette because I had nicotine shock. After that I never did it again.

It has been proven that smoking has a strong social component. I never had people around me who encouraged me to smoke. All the cool people have always smoked together, while I once almost died from a cigarette because I had nicotine shock. After that I never did it again.
I tried smoking weed in 2022, I did once and realized my subhuman lungs couldn't take it. It was the first and last time I had ever smoked anything in my life

I hated second hate smoke residue so I never wanted to do first hand smoking either

let them kill themselves slowly.

we’ll be the ones laughing when they’re puking their fucking lungs out running 1/4 the length of a 7/11 parking lot.

cigarette because I had nicotine shock
prob smoked a cig too high nic, start with either a lower mg vape or a light cig, tolerance builds fairly quickly so it shouldnt be too long before you can just chain smoke and not feel too fucked, id say once you begin feeling the buzz all around your body, and gravity changes, thats when its time to stop hitting it, or else youre just asking to get nic poisoning and feel like shit

prob smoked a cig too high nic, start with either a lower mg vape or a light cig, tolerance builds fairly quickly so it shouldnt be too long before you can just chain smoke and not feel too fucked, id say once you begin feeling the buzz all around your body, and gravity changes, thats when its time to stop hitting it, or else youre just asking to get nic poisoning and feel like shit
I want to buy a e sisha

Smoking is for NPC slaves. Imagine thinking poisoning yourself is cool. Clown world

I began smoking in solitude, no one has invited me, even I smoked in public no one wanted me in their surroundings

I began smoking in solitude, no one has invited me, even I smoked in public no one wanted me in their surroundings

I smoked a couple times trying to jestermax, hated it and haven't done it since

when i smoke its cringe as fuck. with my autism I break the cig in half because not fine motor skills

Smoking is too vilified today anyway. I'd rather smoke a plant (tobacco) than vape. If everybody smokes in your family then it's a lot easier to start, you want to see what's so good about it. And I like smoking as means to calm me down.

About the social component, I doubt incels who smoke used or enjoyed it because a lot of us don't fit in. I always prefer smoking alone, in my house, relaxing (or trying to).