Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel test

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Post the date of the last female that you received a text from. Exclude family and work related texts, however include foid coworkers if the text wasn’t job related.

24th of October, it was a girl asking me to pay my yearly sport contribution.

Post the date of the last female that you received a text from. Exclude family and work related texts, however include foid coworkers if the text wasn’t job related.
@Napoleon de Geso

Talk to me GesoSlayer, Im sure you have alot :feelswhere:

File not found.

beginning of october... (she's married)

3 years ago, getting rejected. :incel:

Damn mine was a while ago. June 15 2019. She’s married.

Today just 1 hr ago.

A decade ago probably. Like 6 phones ago

Literally never had a females phone number, let alone texts. Not even co-workers or classmates. Fucking slayers.co with all the non-family female texts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I'm the only truecel here.

Last edited:
Literally never had a females phone number, let alone outside of family. Not even co-workers or classmates. Fucking slayers.co with all the non-family female texts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I'm the only truecel here.
To be fair you are 17. I got 20 years on you and I probably never had a girls number at 17 either.

To be fair you are 17. I got 20 years on you and I probably never had a girls number at 17 either.
Fair point but I dont think much will change when I'm 37. Truecel at 17 = Truecel at 37

2016, some foid told me to shut up while we were playing CSGO, I called her a whore and some guys joined me and bullied her into silence. Based moment tbh

earlier last week when a girl told me to stop contacting her or she'll call the police

Ive never recieved a text from a foid

Probably somewhere back in 2013 and it was via Facebook.

Hours ago today

Never, this never happened in my whole life.

That's because those old phones barely could store a number

Doesn't count if the whore is taking pity on you or already has a boyfriend JFL.

I don't think I ever got a text from a foid that wasn't my mom.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:Never. Can someone pass the rope???

Never. Guess that makes me a truecel.

2011 and she told me never to speak to her again.

Never

September 21 and she got the wrong number

The last time I remember, it has been an year and a half. She was just a volunteer from an animal shelter and she was offering cats for donation.

Never, I don't give out my phone number to random people.

The last time I remember, it has been an year and a half. She was just a volunteer from an animal shelter and she was offering cats for donation.
So basically a foid offered you pussy over the phone :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Time: Hours ago
Foid: chick from my story like 3 weeks ago.(jb I think) :reeeeee: :incel:

Come to think of it, I don't think any female ever send me a text message that wasn't related to school or work.

JFL at receiving voluntary non-work non-family related communications from a foid.

a few years at least. Whenever I ride the bus roasts always move away from me too when though I don't smell bad and am minding my own business too.

kikebook

2019-10-08 femoid sent me link to some shit about demolition of soviet building

That was her response to my 2019-09-23 sent question did she found anti-females for me

I think i never got one... :feelstrash:

July, if bots looking for money count.

I get text from girl almost everyday but on my fake FB account. :feelshmm: