Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel test. Please be honest:do you mog him? Does he mog you? Or its neutral?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200422 133114

He would mog me if he lost weight.

mogs cuz w̶̥̰͖͚̄͌͐̑̓̌̀h̸̭̲̯̫̆̿̈͝ï̷͔͔͉̫̞͚̜̥̩̈́̔̌́͑̎͘t̷̘̏̅̀͛͆͌͆̋̆e̶̡̢̧̛̗͉͓͕̫͇̲̝̔͗͑̃͛̍̍̄̍̚̚

Cant really tell, this is such an awkward angle. Also seems like lens distortion.

Trucel isnt a matter of being the ugliest its living the shittest life. As incel we are already ugly

mogs me - plenty of guys who look like him

Last edited:
Mogs me hard on jaw and chin, can't really tell what's going on with the eyes though. Also still has hair AND can grow facial, which is a double mog on me. Mogs me on top part of the nose.

Nostrils, and in this pic, eyes, I definitely do better.

Last edited:
i mog him but only because he's fat and norwooding

Looks like he has low tier nomrie potential. But, the hair and eyes are a bit naff though!

My face is definitely prettier but I think he heightmogs me.

This angle is weird, I can't really tell. I might be a little more attractive than him, but maybe not.

Mogs me at looking manly

His eye area isn't that bad, they're just kinda far apart + NCT

His eye area is a bit better.

We're equal, well... he kind of mogs me a bit.

tbh going off this image I am quite a bit more attractive than him but he's obese and balding and it's also just not a good photo of him in general

Mogs me ngl im bald full oc moles all over my face

Apart from fact he's white, I mog him, but that might just be camera angle

jawmogs me, but i hairline mog him

Looks like your average britbong. If he lost weight he could probably get laid

His biggest flaws are that if it isn't just the camera, his facial features are distorted. Also, he is overweight. He does mog me, but I can't tell why

Odd angle so..hard to tell

He has very high bodyfat. Anyone who doesnt mog him is a volcel fatty

I think he does mog me but if I gymcelled I could slightly mog him

He framemogs me ngl.
Face = neutral.

Hard to tell. It’s very close but tbh I think I prefer my face. But it’s close, both super ugly.

Kinda neutral tbh, he has a really good chin and jaw, but his eyebrows and hair are pretty damn bad. If he had decent eyebrows, a fuller beard, low BF and a NW1 hairline he would mog me to fucking oblivion and beyond.

Here's the thing: you can say he mogs me or I mogg him all you want, but in the eyes of foids it doesn't matter, even if you mogg him for 1 or 2 points it's still over for you cause foids want perfection or nothing.

I think i mog him by 1 point

Here's the thing: you can say he mogs me or I mogg him all you want, but in the eyes of foids it doesn't matter, even if you mogg him for 1 or 2 points it's still over for you cause foids want perfection or nothing.

Agreed.

My face is definitely prettier but I think he heightmogs me.
He is 180 cm
No one argues about this though. Sub 8 is law, but even below that there are still some different levels
Looks like your average britbong. If he lost weight he could probably get laid
Does sub 8 law tell you something?

Neutral. However in other areas (health, status) he probably mogs me.
He eats fast food every day and drinks coke and Pepsi every day. Plus he's overweight and has almost no muscle mass. So I don't think so

Mogs me because white.

I don't. But threads like these are a bad idea and should stop. Because to say yes is bragging.

He eats fast food every day and drinks coke and Pepsi every day. Plus he's overweight and has almost no muscle mass. So I don't think so

My health is much worse than that.

I mog him to into oblivion. You see guys, I’m what you call a :chad: