Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL truecel streamer realizes he doesnt belong in stacyland (LA)

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
its so over for this guy
he already got cheated on and now hes losing it
LA is for chads and stacys
and women there do not give a fuck if you are a rich famous streamer you will be blackpilled and brought back down to reality

i feel bad for him since hes like 19
but he needs to stop jestermaxxing but thats his job so he cant either way its over for him

The Court Jester loses it's role to get replaced by another.

he already got cheated on
Sad Cry Baby GIF by WWE

Not an inkwell, don't care.

Wish more curries would realize that they are too weak, feeble, and subhuman to be situated anywhere remotely close to Whites.

Look how stiff he looks here. His subconscious knows that he doesn't belong among them which is why he can't bring himself to touch them.

He should go Destiny mode when he stole gf from his poor sweden fan. She was a clout chaser obviously but i bet this bluepill cuck still had fun.

Wish more curries would realize that they are too weak, feeble, and subhuman to be situated anywhere remotely close to Whites.

Look how stiff he looks here. His subconscious knows that he doesn't belong among them which is why he can't bring himself to touch them.

View attachment 979119
Fuck what a pussy. Could at least touch them nigga had nothing to lose.

Fuck what a pussy. Could at least touch them nigga had nothing to lose.
He knows his place. He knows he's utterly unworthy of them.

Holy fuck I hate this annoying autist zoomer shitskin's face so much. His parents need to commit him to a psych ward for this constant self humiliation and let that be the end of it. :bigbrain:

Holy fuck I hate this annoying autist zoomer shitskin's face so much. His parents need to commit him to a psych ward for this constant self humiliation and let that be the end of it. :bigbrain:
At least he has money. Some jestermaxx for free.

View attachment 979119
coomfuel but yeah excellent observation

video about attractive women have over men like n3on here
ik Joes kind of a kook but he does bring up some blackpill shit here and there

The guy's face looks like the face of a bluepill NT betabuxx cuck.

He was betabuxxing some foid
Betabuxx will never get a foid long-term because foids only use betabuxx for money or attention until Chad or Brad come along. Betabuxx will never learn that foids respect them until they accept the redpill or blackpill after bad foid experiences.

he got jumped shortly after I made this post
black pill always comes to collect
:blackpill: