Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel shares story of getting treated like shit at restaurants

S

SubhumanMonster

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/zcEFJFjjMIA

This bluepilled truecel is slowly waking up and realizes how shit he is treated compared to others. He thinks it is because he is single, but doesn't realize it's only half the truth.

It's because he is ugly, single chad would be treated like a god.

Looks average.

You can't even imagine how people treat me. Literally small children point their finger at me all the time if I go outside.

The most blackpilling is going to a restaurant that's almost empty and sitting there waiting while staff stands around chatting.

Looks average.

You can't even imagine how people treat me. Literally small children point their finger at me all the time if I go outside.
Cope dude lmao this dude is ugly as a motherfucker please stop coping

There
HAS
To be
A
Reason
UNRELATED
To my looks...

Not sure I agree, I eat on my own in a restaurant 3-4 times a week, and get treated really good, even though I'm ethnic.

The only exception might be if it's a really old noodle, like 50+, and she can't speak English, and the place is super super busy.

Think this guy just got caught out by timing.

He is right society doesn't respect single men, because they can tell when a man is single because he's ugly ffs

Not sure I agree, I eat on my own in a restaurant 3-4 times a week, and get treated really good, even though I'm ethnic.

The only exception might be if it's a really old noodle, like 50+, and she can't speak English, and the place is super super busy.

Think this guy just got caught out by timing.

He is right society doesn't respect single men, because they can tell when a man is single because he's ugly ffs
I know what the culprit is: American tipping culture.

Seriously. Some (not all, but some) American servers feel less of a need to care about single tables because their bill is smaller and so will the tip.

I get excellent service in fine-dining, white-tablecloth places when I dine alone (and these are restaurants where I am probably the only person dining alone) in London, HK, Doha, Singapore, etc. That's because restaurant staff from most non-U.S. countries don't depend on the generosity of their customers for their day-to-day wages. They are consequently motivated to treat every diner equally, not just focus their time on the ones who look like they might tip more.

Last edited:
Cope dude lmao this dude is ugly as a motherfucker please stop coping

He looks totally normal. He is just overweight and old.
LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO u coping hard. He is truest trucel
He looks totally normal. He is just overweight and old.

"He is truest trucel"

Fucking idiot you are. What I would be on that scale if I would be the same age and overweight to same degree? He has perfect skin, no nevi, acne, blackheads, redness, visible scars, veins, burn damage... I can't even shave my neck like that, it looks horribly beardly even just after shaving. That's why I rarely shave. I've went years without shaving.
Are you deformed?

Maybe. I don't know what counts.
show me i wont share

No.

Last edited:
I know what the culprit is: American tipping culture
Fuck that shit tbh, I never tip.
Either you put the final price on the menu or you better bring some extra service that I actually need. Whoever decided one should tip people for doing the job they're paid for...

I know what the culprit is: American tipping culture.

Seriously. Some (not all, but some) American servers feel less of a need to care about single tables because their bill is smaller and so will the tip.

I get excellent service in fine-dining, white-tablecloth places when I dine alone (and these are restaurants where I am probably the only person dining alone) in London, HK, Doha, Singapore, etc. That's because restaurant staff from most non-U.S. countries don't depend on the generosity of their customers for their day-to-day wages. They are consequently motivated to treat every diner equally, not just focus their time on the ones who look like they might tip more.

Why the fuck do your parents give you so much money? My dad was quite high-income but never gave me anything other (literally 1 euro, because I had mother also) than literally 2 euros a week as a weekly allowance. Why was you banned? Why you got unbanned?

Tipping is method to avoid taxes.

View: https://youtu.be/zcEFJFjjMIA

This bluepilled truecel is slowly waking up and realizes how shit he is treated compared to others. He thinks it is because he is single, but doesn't realize it's only half the truth.

It's because he is ugly, single chad would be treated like a god.

If you have a high pitched voice like him, it's over. You won't even be respected by other losers in discord. Everyone thinks you are a 12 year old cartoon faggot boy.
Why the fuck do your parents give you so much money? My dad was quite high-income but never gave me anything other (literally 1 euro, because I had mother also) than literally 2 euros a week as a weekly allowance. Why was you banned? Why you got unbanned?

Tipping is method to avoid taxes.

He didn't give you anything because you are ugly.

Last edited:
Ugly single men over a certain age (the pathetic 'eternal bachelor') face various types of brutal discrimination and stigmatization. You are automatically suspect whenever you are near schools or playgrounds, you are suspect whenever you are traveling alone for leisure, you are disrespected in bars and restaurants, barred or discouraged from partaking in a multitude of group activities.

It's the bleak fate all trucels will come to face if they don't rope in time.

Last edited:
Ugly single men over a certain age (the pathetic 'eternal bachelor') face various types of brutal discrimination and stigmatization. You are automatically suspect whenever you are near schools or playgrounds, you are suspect whenever you are traveling alone for leisure, you are disrespected in bars and restaurants, barred or discouraged from partaking in a multitude of group activities.

So fucking true, and brutal agepill. I'm not looking forward to the future, I really don't.

Looks like someone has typed a blackpill comment on his video.

There
HAS
To be
A
Reason
UNRELATED
To my looks...
Dude in op vid kind of looks like a 60 years old me. :cryfeels::feelsrope: I hope he discover the blackpill to find out why it,s like that instead of eternally wondering.

Fucking brutal.

Last edited:
Fat single men get treated badly? Groundbreaking bro.