Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel problems

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
My life on this planet is pure hellish suifuel. Not only am I butt-ugly, ethnic, short, bald, KHHV, jawcel, framecel, but I also still live at home in my mid/late twenties. Living with my parents is incredibly straining for me mentally, they make my life even more miserable than it already is. My father especially is the worst, he couldn't stop himself at just giving me his crappy genetics, no. He's also an egocentric narcissistic asshole who just loves to bring me down and humiliate me. He keeps ordering me around while he does nothing but sit on his ass all day and still gives me crap whenever he feels like it. He's also manipulating as fuck and blames everything bad on me. Not only has he failed me as a parent, he's also actively making me want to rope. I'm done taking his crap though, and I told him. I recently found a job finally and I'll be moving out.

So I'll be living alone from now on. I've always been the lonely type anyways, not by choice but because it was the only option for me. My parents have isolated me growing up so I was never close to any family members and never really had any close friends as a kid. This may have contributed to my inceldom, but I believe it's only a compounding factor on top of the fact that I look disgusting to begin with and no one wanted to associate with me even in school or in social settings. I wonder if I'll feel even more isolated than I already was once I move out. I mean I prefer being alone to being with people who don't want me, but still.

JFL this world has completely rejected me over and over again, like it's literally telling me to disappear. No friends, no girlfriend, never been wanted by anyone, never mind the fact that no woman would ever touch me with a ten foot pole or even look in my general direction except to make fun of me. I have no one and nowhere to go now, except to go wageslave until I eventually get fired because my face didn't meet the minimum attractiveness standards or something. I fully expect stuff like that to happen because I know the whole world would just be glad to get rid of me.

It's completely fucking over for me. Worse yet, it never even began.

Last edited:
Brutal brocel. My condolences.