Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel on incels.is X post

Beyond over for that dude, I would genuinely rope if I were him. That dude has wasted his life doing absolutely nothing. Fortunately enough it's obviously fake/LARP because nobody would unironically have a life like this.

Beyond over for that dude, I would genuinely rope if I were him. That dude has wasted his life doing absolutely nothing. Fortunately enough it's obviously fake/LARP because nobody would unironically have a life like this.
Yeah, if my life was that bad, killing myself would be the only logical solution

You can't drop out of school at 14 anywhere in the US. Probably LARP

You can't drop out of school at 14 anywhere in the US. Probably LARP
You can idiot, people drop out at 14all the time. Even in the UK I know multiple pakis that dropped out at 13 and 14

You can idiot, people drop out at 14all the time. Even in the UK I know multiple pakis that dropped out at 13 and 14
my friend did dropout of lower secondary at 13

You have no idea the posts ive seen! He is prolly someone who posts on wizchan.org

It's possible, I lived like this from 16 to 23, then I finally got a job.

It may be somehow possible until the early 20s, but 32?

nobody would unironically have a life like this.
Why though, there's nothing impossible about having a life like that. Most of that stuff comes along with being an ugly NEET anyway.

Age doesn't matter, if you don't get a lucky break, you'll just continue living like that:worryfeels:.

I think, it's actually believable.
I don't think I'll have less than 10 face to face interactions within 20 years, as I'll have to meet doctors, neighbors and some relatives occasionally tho.
Maybe he exaggerated a bit on that part.

His parents are enabling him to live like this. Most parents will get sick of their NEET son and just kick him out in his early to mid 20s.

what does he mean by "happens in your cunt ?"

Though based lifetime NEETmaxxer

He should join .is

mogs me

he is not autistic, not short, not acnecel, not molecel, not green vein under eyes cel, he is younger than me...

I am not obese, because at least that is in my control. I was obese when it was not in my control, due to against will being in mental institution and against will being forced to take "meds" that made me obese. I lost the weight over the years after stopping the "meds".

I probably can drive, but have not tried and have no driving license to try to drive. but i suffer from massive sweating of hands (hyperhidrosis), making social situations, driving, many jobs very difficult. i literally use computer mouse with a paper so that the mouse does not break. I can't play video-games due to this, especially in summer. i wash my hands with cold water and dry them with towel and after 2 minutes they are as wet as when i am washing them.

also, i have lots of red cherry angiomas in my body and several in prominent places in my face also.

I can't even study, because after a couple months there is already a mandatory training, but no company is willing to take me even for free with 100% empty CV

if i were him i would become homeless and larp as diogenes, also terrorize people by being smelly and gross

You fucking normies niggers need to leave this site. My brother is 34 and is like this. I'm 27 and almost like this. You guys are fucking normies man what are you even doing here.
I'm young not necessarily a normie, but it doesn't change anything this forum is for incels not neets

I don't know how oldcels make it to that age without roping

Based, literally me but older a couple of years and I did finish high school. The people here who find him funny, weird or to be lying are just youngcels probably who will norm it up soon.
if i were him i would become homeless and larp as diogenes, also terrorize people by being smelly and gross
Not homeless but I already live kind of like that. Feels so good not to give a shit about other people. Diogenes was the manliest man ever.

I'm young not necessarily a normie, but it doesn't change anything this forum is for incels not neets
They gohand in hand idiot how are you just going to ignore half of the forum

Brootal thing is we don't know any physical characteristics about the guy in that post. Is he a mentalcel?

NEETing into your 30s and beyond is suifuel if you have nothing in your life going for you.