Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel jobs

BlackcelNEET

BlackcelNEET

Overdosed on dickpill
★★
I need to find work, preferably some low skill job that isn't warehouse work and where I don't have to be surrounded by normies. Janitor would be good, but I can't remember any other job similar. Night shift security guard is just impossible for me to find and you need a license unless there are security jobs where you don't need one (?).

Truck driver
Maybe certain types of security if they take you
Remote IT jobs, but you will first need to get an in person job before anyone trusts you to work remote (except for the trash low wage jobs that they outsource to third world countries)
Janitor, but it takes years to get the necessary certificate where Im from

Other than that honestly there are no jobs for a truecel, because literally everything requires you to interact with other people. And that will inevitably lead to problems for a real truecel.

Truck driver
Maybe certain types of security if they take you
Remote IT jobs, but you will first need to get an in person job before anyone trusts you to work remote (except for the trash low wage jobs that they outsource to third world countries)
Janitor, but it takes years to get the necessary certificate where Im from

Other than that honestly there are no jobs for a truecel, because literally everything requires you to interact with other people. And that will inevitably lead to problems for a real truecel.
yep am in a pickle as a night security guard and still have problems.