Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel is anything below a 6/10

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Truecel is anything below a 6/10 in todays dating market a 5/10 can’t anything outta women unless he’s tall with a good physique 6/10 is low tier normie 7/10 Is high tier normie and 8/10 is Chad so in other words it’s over

Cant a trucel just be someone whos never had a gf

if socially isolated and shunned

Truecell can be tall too, foids are blind and very cheap.

wrong. trucel is 3/10 or less. 4/10 is nearcel or low tier normie. 5/10 is normie. 6 is high tier normie. 7 is chad lite 8 is chad 9+ gigachad. However you can be an incel as 4 or 5/10 easy these days. Depend of being NT,height,hairline. 6/10 are fakecels or giga mental cels

wrong. trucel is 3/10 or less. 4/10 is nearcel or low tier normie. 5/10 is normie. 6 is high tier normie. 7 is chad lite 8 is chad 9+ gigachad. However you can be an incel as 4 or 5/10 easy these days. Depend of being NT,height,hairline. 6/10 are fakecels or giga mental cels
You gotta be tall if you’re below a 6/10 to ascend

You gotta be tall if you’re below a 6/10 to ascend
5/10 and being NT is easy ascension. Probs with low tier becky but easy nonetheless. I see incel tier turboNT NPC normies in relationships all the time

5/10 and being NT is easy ascension. Probs with low tier becky but easy nonetheless. I see incel tier turboNT NPC normies in relationships all the time
The only 5/10s I see in relationships are tall guys with a good physique

Perfectly possible to be incel and even truecel while being 6/10. Normies get rejected A LOT and/or if you're just a bit shy it's pretty much over. It's pretty easy to be a mentalcel.