Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel gets caught trying to ascend

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★

Poor bastard.

gigatrucel and aspegercel entrapped by normie retards for internet clout and we are the bad guys

Imagine white knighting for a foid that doesn’t even exist.
Imagine inventing a foid to white knight for because regular foids can't stand you

They are enjoying torturing this bloke.

It really is, I might be hateful but even I know better than to torture mentalcels man this is fucked up bro
Ruining the life of an incel with a disability over a made up foid, just comes to show what good people those cucks are.
Some niggas are just genetically simps, they have to white knight and destroy men its in their nature

I hate this retarded dual screen where theres exciting fast gameplay playing and a serious video both on a split screen. Fkn zoomers attention spans are absolute doggy dung.

And the ones who watch the video laugh at him like he’s a circus freak. We all didn’t really choose our looks, personality or intelligence.

The moral fag loser faggots who do this are the scum of the earth. Wow let's bait a literal retard into meeting us by pretending to be prime pussy online. We sure showed him! I hope they all burn in hell for eternity

Luckily 14 is legal where i live although it could still mean social suicide

normies love to virtue signal and grandstand any chance they can. who gives a flying fuck. ohhh my god a 14 year old girl!??!!

if it was a 60 year old and 10 year old in public who were dating and fucking i wouldn't give a single fuck. it's insane how normies pretend to get offended over this but sit back and sip the fluoride as the mega rich destroy the world, cultures, customs, and have normies work for slave wages and are barely able to survive and say FUCK ALL

Last edited:
Why the tf is there Minecraft gameplay below. Btw that's just sad

The moral fag loser faggots who do this are the scum of the earth. Wow let's bait a literal retard into meeting us by pretending to be prime pussy online. We sure showed him! I hope they all burn in hell for eternity

It's insane how normies pretend to get offended over this but sit back and sip the fluoride as the mega rich destroy the world, cultures, customs, and have normies work for slave wages and are barely able to survive and say FUCK ALL

I hate this retarded dual screen where theres exciting fast gameplay playing and a serious video both on a split screen. Fkn zoomers attention spans are absolute doggy dung.
I had to avert my eyes from that half of the video, and did so successfully. I don't think it's attention spans, I think it's the requisite stimulation for them not to scroll to the next video on TikTok. While listening and watching something quite inanimate.
Whatever the reason, it's pretty funny. That generation and the ones after it I think are going to struggle to find peace when any thoughts they might have are already suppressed by the 24/7 habitual internet stream of bullshit.
Luckily 14 is legal where i live although it could still mean social suicide
I hope you can ascend with some.
And the ones who watch the video laugh at him like he’s a circus freak. We all didn’t really choose our looks, personality or intelligence.
He doesn't look very much like a human, so he wont get treated very much like one. Hopefully he doesn't posses the intellect or intelligence to ever release this, that would be hell.

LMAO @ NORMIES HYPOCRISY
pedophili* scare them but they sure enjoyed teenage sex

Grooming ≠ ascending

I can genuinely never understand men like this btw. What the fuck do you gain sending your dick pic to anyone, let alone a 14-year-old? What do you wish to achieve?? :feelskek:

"""we're not here to harm you""""

We neurodivergents were not meant to exist.