Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel experience in Among Us

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★
I'm always getting voted out early, no matter if I'm the imposter or just a crewmate.

As soon as someone accuses me and I start talking, I get voted out.

I don't think anyone has ever believed a single thing I said.

Sometimes they just vote me out because they don't like my voice and speech patterns I assume. When they figured out who one of the imposters was, someone told him to please kill me first before they voted him out. Mind you I've said like 2 or 3 sentences at most to these people. Another kid claimed that I stink.

This is a peak normie game, made for NTs and psychopaths.

cant believe people still play amon gus

Amogus

I'm always getting voted out early, no matter if I'm the imposter or just a crewmate.

As soon as someone accuses me and I start talking, I get voted out.

I don't think anyone has ever believed a single thing I said.

Sometimes they just vote me out because they don't like my voice and speech patterns I assume. When they figured out who one of the imposters was, someone told him to please kill me first before they voted him out. Mind you I've said like 2 or 3 sentences at most to these people. Another kid claimed that I stink.

This is a peak normie game, made for NTs and psychopaths.
this game has voice chat now ? lmao

I played among us 1 year before it was popular, since i use to play obscure mobile games