Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel copes with religion

Let him cope. It's best to have faith in something than nothing

I wish I were raised religious so I could really, truly believe in an afterlife

I also cope with religions, but I'm radical about it. I think sluts should be nailed onto a cross, be physically used by incels until physically impossible to abused then fed to pigs

I also cope with religions, but I'm radical about it. I think sluts should be nailed onto a cross, be physically used by incels until physically impossible to abused then fed to pigs
Holy based :feelsaww:

If it helps him get by then more power to him, I just can't see how it's possible to cope with religion when in our position.

Chadington thanks God every day, and gets infinite stacies.

Incel thanks God every day, and gets a receding hairline, and an account on .is.

If it helps him get by then more power to him, I just can't see how it's possible to cope with religion when in our position.

Incel thanks God every day, and gets a receding hairline, and an account on .is.
God hates us Incels

I wish I were raised religious so I could really, truly believe in an afterlife
That prolly wouldnt make much of a difference. I was raised by a super religous family in the super religious american south, i took it very seriously and was extremely devout in my teen years but i always had a seed of doubt in the back of my head. Fast forward to today and im no longer religous because the idea of a loving god is just laughable.

Basically my point is that being raised religious doesnt guarantee you'll stay that way. If youre sub5, youll almost always start to see through religion when things start to get really bad.

Normies don't care, they say they follow religion but only follow a watered down version of it without none of the aspects that make it great like stoning of adulters and women being subservient to males.

Last edited:
Fast forward to today and im no longer religous because the idea of a loving god is just laughable.

Basically my point is that being raised religious doesnt guarantee you'll stay that way. If youre sub5, youll almost always start to see through religion when things start to get really bad.
Same thing with me unfortunately :feelsbadman:

Normies don't care, they say they follow religion but only follow a watered down version of it without none of the aspects that make it great like stoning of adulters and women being subsequent to males.
I'm sure that stacy and becky call out God's name every time that chad pipes them down.

I'm sure that stacy and becky call out God's name every time that chad pipes them down.
sarcastic laugh GIF

His first video, from 3 years ago:

This nofap idiot looks and talks worse than he did 3 years ago?! I'm talking serious mental conditions - a certified truecel. Here's my message to him: It's OVER!