Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel check in for new years eve

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Check in all my truecel bros, ultimate sign of being a truecel is spending new years eve rotting alone in your dark room while even low tier normies are out partying.
Weed the fakecels out :banhammer:

Indeed, tbh, ngl.

Reporting in. Installing Borderlands 3, I got a code for it with my new cpu. :feelsautistic:

I'm here, on this forum.

Prepare your bunkers. Normies are going haywire with fireworks.

My plans for new years eve is to alcoholcope and pass out semi drunk 4 hours before new years.

Anyone else watching FACE’s livestream?

Checking in.
I need to get my life together this decade

trucel here ngl

Argh fuck new years eve.

If I was in New York, I would climb to the top of the ball drop tower and then they wouldn't be able to do the drop because it would be an emergency situation. It would be like How The Grinchcel Stole New Year's. Despite the ball drop area being sectioned off by the police, the normies would still do a countdown... so I'd just jump off and splatter as everyone yells "Happy New Year!"... Sadly, I'm not in NYC right now.

Fucking new year

Quick and painless death

I wonder where Weed is, JFL

I still had 5 hours left

ultimate sign of being a truecel is spending new years eve rotting alone in your dark room while even low tier normies are out partying.
yup

Check in :incel:...for the third time

fuck checking in
i want to check out

Anyone not in these threads should be banned tbh

Checking in only now because for some reason i couldn't access the site, it gave me error 512 or something anyone knows why?

I am here, boyos. It is 2:55 A.M. I am not going to pretend I was alone tonight, like LARPers here do, as I was invited by family friends to stay at their house.

@RREEEEEEEEE I now know your timezone