Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel can't find his soulmate because of his "toxic masculinity"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★

Guys, how can this guy be helped? Which advice can we give him?

IT never touched this.

I posted it on Braincels in the past.

It's a video from Channel 4 which is a British channel, I am living in Britain yet I can't watch it. Retards

His momma was sexy

truecel
"I never asked for this"

That dude should definitely kill himself, there is no turning life around at that age with that face... it's only going to get worse. He shouldn't have even made it to his teens. Imagine someone like that living in Cuckmerica under our Zionist death camp healthcare system...

Looks like a misogynist

fuck that female matchmaker, if she really feels bad for him why doesnt she date him. fucking whore hope she gets acid faced

This truecel could have the best personality in the world and be less interesting to foids than a chad who quit highschool, can barely speak and has no manners. Believing that personality matters substantially and that looks aren't the FOUNDATION of everything should be classified as a mental illness. Like having psychosis or so.

Just look at the blonde Lady's eyes and mouth when she says he is a "very interesting guy and genuine.", She is lying about the fact that she finds him repulsive as hell. Brutal.

The best part is when he checks his almost non-existing here before taking photos as if that would matter in the slightest lmao

Another insane thing is that his deformed looksmatch would have no issues whatsoever finding a normie or even better.

Last edited:
Hmmm thats so strange! This guy is a criminal, a thug, a gang member and he finds lots of romantic partners! Definely not a toxic personality teeeheee :soy:

Images 1

Personality = looks. People perceive your personality as the way you look.

No wonder he has trouble finding a date, i can sense his terrible personality from across the screen. Maybe if he took a shower and got a haircut and started respecting women then he would get a date.

Just look at the blonde Lady's eyes and mouth when she says he is a "very interesting guy and genuine.", She is lying about the fact that she finds him repulsive as hell. Brutal.
She's just virtue signaling to look good on tv. If she was out with her friends and saw him they would giggle over how ugly he is

3.5 billion people of the 'empathetic gender' exists yet not one is dating this guy

Thought he was ethnic at first. Damn.

Why is this guy even trying? So over.

No one believes in the personality> looks.
Even the bluepilled don't believe it, but they say it just to cope and give people false hope.

If some 6/7 looking dudes are incapable of ascending, how is this guy gonna do it? Unnecesary video tbh

Guys, how can this guy be helped? Which advice can we give him?

You help him by being honest, and by preparing him for whats ahead.

Bluepilled advice such as "you are too dateable", or "you are beautiful in your own way" Is so disrespectful and manipulative, it makes my blood boil.

And for some reason, it is always women and emasculated men who spew this kind of polite praise bullshit.

Last edited:
I watched for 3 seonds

Absolute 1/10

Guys, what's his looksmatch doing rn?

Saint Truest of Truecels...holy shit :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: it's painful to see how he thought he had a chance at all.A true case where it never even began.

No one believes in the personality> looks.
Even the bluepilled don't believe it, but they say it just to cope and give people false hope.

They say it to avoid an inquest into how shallow women are