Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel "ascends" just to have his girlfriend break his heart.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
This guy had got a girlfriend before becoming a complete incel, but her friends and even her mom roasted him because of his ugliness. They would say things such as " you can do better than that." The femoid began to treat him disrespectfully after that, and things finally blew over when she cheated on him.

Of course she did. They hate you if you are not chad and will only try to use you.

“Ascension” is impossible without betabuxxing or getting cucked.

It’s over.

Just be ugly theory confirmed

His mom knew his personality since he was in the womb

How did he get a girl in the first place

>truecel
>ascend
am i missing something?

this remid me a specific person that I couldnt say his name..

He never ascended. It´s was all in his head, he believed she liked him because they spent time together in relative close proximity.

He is ugly and not incel. Another proof that mentalcels have it worst.

IT wont post this

I saw his other video where he said he had sex with a 17 year old friend of his after he broke up with this girlfriend when he was 20, I stopped watching there. He's not and was never incel.

He is ugly and not incel. Another proof that mentalcels have it worst.

How did he get a girl in the first place
Just be first theory? He said he’d buy her alcohol and shit when she was underage.

“Ascension” is impossible without betabuxxing or getting cucked.

It’s over.
Brutal Blackpill, normies can’t comprehend. Women will always get bored at some stage and will want a more attractive male to suit her biological needs.

The answer is obvious.

He had a bad personality from lack of showering.

Fucking JBW strikes every time.

Guarantee that some bitch that knows a woman you're trying to make progress with will always sabotage that shit if you're not good looking enough for those in her social circle, if some of her friends or female relatives don't have thoughts of fucking you they will poison her mind & make her think twice about being with you, you can set your watch by it.