Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel album discord of roblox players

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
JFL look at this discord, its full of truecels who play a Lego game called roblox. As expected, they're about 14-30 in age group and most of them are incel looking.

https://discord.gg/g57TNsZ

Lifefuel for incels as most of you will look better than them.

And no I don't own the discord.

@knajjd plays ROBLOX. "Lego game?" Who doesn't know what ROBLOX is in this day and age?

Are most of them white? If they are then they mog most of us.

I remember playing roblox for 7 years, then I quit. I still check the website on some occasions.

I remember playing roblox for 7 years, then I quit. I still check the website on some occasions.
Played since 2010, nowadays its just boring simulator (meme) games and cringey high school games. Anyone older then the age of 15 probably wont find it interesting. That said, I sometimes hop on games like phantom forces and visit places when I'm bored.

Played since 2010, nowadays its just boring simulator (meme) games and cringey high school games. Anyone older then the age of 15 probably wont find it interesting. That said, I sometimes hop on games like phantom forces and visit places when I'm bored.
I usually just troll little kids when I'm on the site. I used to be apart of the roblox forums before they shut it down. I was pretty well known in Off Topic.

Ok they restored the server and its full of pics now. Also JFL this militarycel