Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True Traditional Christianity is the Final Black Pill

A

alt

Banned
-
Hi All,

I am new to this site and incels, I saw you guys in the news actually and stumbled upon the Black Pill. I def agree with you guys AND I understand as much as anyone here the utter cultural destruction that feminism has wrought upon our society. Back in the early days of Red Pill, I was heavily involved (2009 - 2013). Eventually went Monk Mode, got into shape, learned how to code, got a good job, and despite my hideousness eventually landed a 19 year old who I black pilled. She now hates feminism more than I do, because she understands now the final destination feminism will bring us to. I supposed she'd rather be in my kitchen than eventually in some barbarian's harem lol.

Anyway as known to all of us feminism has destroyed society. Feminism has killed what is to be a man. Feminists are in rebellion against God and hate Him even more than they hate us. There was a time when even Incels were shown respect because Incels were men. Men who fought and died in battle, men who carried their own weight, men who (thanks to monogamy and patriarchy) were able to find good wholesome women to settle down with and wife up. Monogamy, patriarchy, honor, logic, self-sacrifice, this is what society needs right now, not the degeneracy that comes from feminists. Ironically however these are all values taught in the Bible to the horror of weak Christian Feminists more afraid of some annoying women than the ALMIGHTY Himself (most Christians these days):

Examples of God being Red Pill:
Men lead women follow
Women serve us, assist us, and shut up
Fathers decide who their daughters marry (Helps with the incel thing because most good men will not choose the kind of thugs women are naturally attracted to for their daughters.)
Women are the root of original sin
Women are unclean on their periods
Women don't become political leaders
Women don't become spiritual leaders
Women don't nag or disrespect you.
Man's word in the house is law
One man to One Woman so everyone can pair up; Much fewer if any incels.
The Meek shall inherit the Earth.
The harder and more miserable your life, the more God loves you (counterintuitive, but He is preparing your character for something greater after this life. No unbelieving Chads or brohoes allowed.)
etc.

I can go on and on, however you get my point. The church today is so afraid of these gutterskan... er lost souls that they have had to water down the Truth to avoid offending them. The truth is however we have deviated from God's ideal society for us and we are suffering now. God hates feminism and understands how easily incels can become as widespread we are in a society not based on Christianity (Even in Islam due to harems there will be lots of Incels. Harems = many women for one man). He doesn't want that for us, but because of free will and the choices of our fathers, we are suffering from it now. I noticed many people here refering to fakecels, etc. But I can assure you due to the rampant narcissism and nastiness in women, even decent looking guys (chadlites) that you wouldn't expect are having a hard time. Especially those who just want to get married. Simply put there are very few good women left to marry because we no longer as a society follow the Law of God. God actually loves incels, and incels who believe are the meek who will inherit the Earth. Incels are the chosen ones, we just need to rise up. I did it and I know all of you can. With God's help you can become the most Alpha version of yourselves you can be. Men are not animals, we don't have to sit idly by and accept what we have been given. We can rise up, we can work out, we can improve ourselves and become the most alpha version of ourselves possible. God has given us this ability. Most of the baddest rich guys today are not "natural alphas", they would have been lucky to be Betas in prehistoric times. They are self-made Alphas. Genetic Betas and lower who would rather be killed by an genetic Alpha than submit. The kind of guy that even Chad's wife starts giving second glances too, the kind of men who won the American Revolution, invented antibiotics, and landed us on the moon. Natural Alphas don't usually do too well in modern societies, you won't find them drafting the Constitution or discovering General Relativity. I promise anyone reading this can become a self-made Alpha. I just humbly request you consider becoming a believing one. Remember there won't be any hoes in Heaven. You will be free at that point.

So to my final point:
Christianity is the Final Black Pill

Everything we are dealing with has been prophesied in Revelations and throughout the Bible. The sudden rejection of God, crazy warfare tech that the ancients couldn't comprehend. Women becoming what women are, Great Whore of Babylon, oppression of the meek, the inevitable tribulation. What's more black pill than the believing meek (Christcels) being raptured out of the Earth while the wicked suffer torture the likes of which we cannot fathom for 7 years and the whole world is destroyed. After which we get to live in a paradise so wonderful getting laid doesn't even compare, while the unbelieving Chads + their harems burn in hell for eternity and get to live with the consequences of their narcissism and disbelief?

Just some food for thought. Also Christianity becoming the widespread norm again (Your Great Grandfather's unbelieving pagan Chad and most women will be burning forever Christianity, not water-downed it's not a sin to be a single mom Christianity we know today.) could theoretically kill feminism AND put women back in their place WITHOUT a lot of people dying from the social collapse that inevitably comes with feminism.

Last edited:
The Meeks shall inherit the earth. It is written in Bible. Its legit.

The Meeks shall inherit the earth. It is written in Bible. Its legit.
It's a lot more than just that. It's also in there that God hates narcissistic people who carry themselves with too much pride. If you really study the God of Christianity you can really only concluded that He's with us and despises the Chads IMO. He gives us all a chance to save ourselves through Christ, but a true Chad probably will be too prideful and narcissistic to believe and women living a society run by these types of Natural Alpha Chads won't believe either because we.... well we are all too familiar with the qualities of these women I speak of.

It's a lot more than just that. It's also in there that God hates narcissistic people who carry themselves with too much pride. If you really study the God of Christianity you can really only concluded that He's with us and despises the Chads IMO. He gives us all a chance to save ourselves through Christ, but a true Chad probably will be too prideful and narcissistic to believe and women living a society run by these types of Natural Alpha Chads won't believe either because we.... well we are all too familiar with the qualities of these women I speak of.
Dude are u srs right now.

Google Jeremy Meeks.
Jfl at thinking God dislikes Chad or Stacy. He loves them.

Dude are u srs right now.

Google Jeremy Meeks.
Jfl at thinking God dislikes Chad or Stacy. He loves them.

I am 100% serious. Bible is very clear that this is Satan's world. Satan loves the Chad and Stacy's and rewards them in this life. The Savior of mankind died a 33 year old virgin that everyone hated. Christ is the opposite of Chad. Chad, Stacy, Femoids, Commies, et al represent the unbelieving sinful animals that humans can and will be due to our fallen nature. Incels take the brunt of that nature in pagan societies. That's why in the West this whole no one can find a women thing is so culturally shocking, we have been insulated from that nature for a long time due to monogamy and Christian values.

Last edited:
I am 100% serious. Bible is very clear that this is Satan's world. Satan loves the Chad and Stacies and rewards them in this life. The savior of mankind died a 33 year old virgin that everyone hated. Christ was the opposite of Chad.
Jeremy Meeks is a sign to the world that something is wrong. He literally looks like the serpent in the garden
meeks.jpg

Big brained posted OP. Hard times make strong men. But I think Christianity is like the opposite of the black pill, a white pill if you will. I'm just beginning my spiritual journey myself.

Jeremy Meeks is a sign to the world that something is wrong. He literally looks like the serpent in the garden
meeks.jpg
Unfortunately we suffer from the fact that we are higher dimensional beings made in the image of the Creator himself stuck in the bodies of 3d animals. The Bible is very clear about the duality of our nature. Because we sin (All of us, myself included.) we have to pay the price of living in this messed up fallen world literally ruled by Satan himself. HOWEVER, because of the suffering I know every one of us posting on this forum or who even remotely sympathize with the black pill feels deep down we will have an easier time humbling ourselves to God and come out of this much more refined souls than the Jeremy Meeks' of the world. That is if we choose to. Everything will be balanced out, God will ensure all accounts are even before everything is shut down. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay. People are actually lucky if God repays them for their sins in this world, because it means He cares enough about you as an individual to correct you.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we suffer from the fact that we are higher dimensional beings made in the image of the Creator himself stuck in the bodies of 3d animals. The Bible is very clear about the duality of our nature. Because we sin (All of us, myself included.) we have to pay the price of living in this messed up fallen world literally ruled by Satan himself. HOWEVER, because of the suffering I know every one of us posting on this forum or who even remotely sympathize with the black pill feels deep down we will have an easier time humbling ourselves to God and come out of this much more refined souls than the Jeremy Meeks' of the world. That is if we choose to. Everything will be balanced out, God will ensure all accounts are even before everything is shut down. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay. People are lucky if God repays in them for their sins this life, because it means He cares enough about you as an individual to correct you.
I doubt Jeremy Meeks feels anything inside. Which is why he's stuck on the hedonic treadmill.

Big brained posted OP. Hard times make strong men. But I think Christianity is like the opposite of the black pill, a white pill if you will. I'm just beginning my spiritual journey myself.
The journey ends with a white pill for the righteous who heed the call to Christ. That's the beauty and justice of it all. God loves us enough to give us a life raft to salvation. However, learning that most everyone you know is going to Hell, that the world is literally ruled by Satan, that the only truly good innocent Man to ever live was crucified for no reason and died as a virgin, and that the entire world as we know it will burn with most people dying and being thrown into a lake of fire is pretty black pill IMO.

Last edited:
I doubt Jeremy Meeks feels anything inside. Which is why he's stuck on the hedonic treadmill.
When he faces Christ after he dies he will feel. Trust me on that. So will you, and so will I.

Ground breaking term. After rejecting God for years, I am now starting to let him back in.

Even if incels got with women, they would get ruined by them.

Even if incels got with women, they would get ruined by them.
That's in the bible too. Adam the first man was lonely, so God created a woman for him. She lead him into sin and all of us into this messed up evil fallen version of what the world could have been. I personal believe in this story figuratively, maybe an Adam and Eve existed in a higher dimension and fell after sinning to our current third dimensional world where we can't even see 5 seconds ahead of us. (I know it's origins from Ancient Pagan Mesopotamia). All I am saying though is right or wrong this fits 100% into female nature and even the creation story the Jews choose was Red Pill from the beginning. Who can forget Chadly Cain killing Beta Abel that God loved more. Or lowely runt of the liter Omega David being chosen to not just to be King of Israel, but to kill ultral natural Alpha Goliath with a single stone. Don't forget what happened to super chad - redeemable Samson. He got played by a chick and betrayed his entire country. He paid for that mistake with his life. Again and again it is the humble incels who rise. Also again and again it is women who bring them down such as David and Bathsheba. There is a reason Christ was 100% MGTOW MONK GOD LEVEL.

Last edited:
5333B1AE 307E 4254 B8E0 EE2103E38503

The Messiah was descended from the Biblical Meshech tribe. Moschians were early proto-Hebrew tribes which were integrated into the first early Georgian state of Iberia.

That's in the bible too. Adam the first man was lonely, so God created a woman for him. She lead him into sin and all of us into this messed up evil fallen version of what the world could have been. I personal believe in this story figuratively, maybe an Adam and Eve existed in a higher dimension and fell after sinning to our current third dimensional world where we can't even see 5 seconds ahead of us. (I know it's origins from Ancient Pagan Mesopotamia). All I am saying though is right or wrong this fits 100% into female nature and even the creation story the Jews choose was Red Pill from the beginning. Who can forget Chadly Cain killing Beta Abel that God loved more. Or lowely runt of the liter Omega David being chosen to not just to be King of Israel, but to kill ultral natural Alpha Goliath with a single stone. Don't forget what happened to super chad - redeemable Samson. He got played by a chick and betrayed his entire country. He paid for that mistake with his life. Again and again it is the humble incels who rise. Also again and again it is women who bring them down such as David and Bathsheba. There is a reason Christ was 100% MGTOW MONK GOD LEVEL.
giphy.gif

Maybe, it's just a cope. However it's a cope that if everyone went along with would end feminism in it's tracks and restore the greatest society ever made. That has to make it a better cope than drugs or whatever else there is to cope with.