Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [True Story] I've been in severe physical pain every other four months for the past 13 years due to a femoid.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
When I was 6, as a happy kid unaware of the true world, I one day went to a water park with my family. I went to go play with some water mechanism one day, but then I dropped my swim goggles on the ground. I went to go pick it up, and all of a sudden the water just starts POURING into my ear. While I was in the middle of picking up my goggles, some fucking Hispanic bitch altered one of the water mechanisms to make the water flow RIGHT into my fucking ear. FYI, if anyone (especially IT lurkers) is starting to think of an excuse at this point, the bitch looked like she was at LEAST four years older than me and towered over me by 3-4 inches, like she even had a bikini on instead of a swimsuit. Of course, I screamed at her and swore at her with every swear word in my 6 year old vocabulary, and when I saw she just stood there nonchalantly, I then ran back to my parents having the worst physical pain possible. What a fucking sadistic cunt.

After sleeping through that night, I found that my ear was bleeding profusely, and I ended up having an ear infection.

I got a surgery at age 7 for ear tubes, another one at age 8, but neither fixed it. I've had chronic ear infections for the past 13 years, especially after colds and sinus infections. What happens is that my ear starts ringing, and then I can't hear out of it, it starts throbbing, and then fluids start to flow through it, and then my ear hurts REALLY bad along with the side of my head, and they both turn numb too. The pain is by far the WORST I've ever felt in my life, it was worse than being stabbed and being kicked in the balls.

I don't like telling people I'm in physical pain because I don't like showing weakness. I only ever show anger towards those who did wrong towards me. I just wanted to tell you guys this story to inform you on what foids are capable of even when they're young.

Foids are never held accountable, but then again neither are most kids when it involves physically damaging another kid. I suppose the difference is that if she were a male, then she likely would've experienced some sort of consequence for fucking up a 6 year old, since she was so much older than you.

evil cunt has no idea how much pain she caused and now she's fucking chads and partying every weekend while u rot in bleak loneliness, fuck this world, reminds me when i was 3 and a some foid older then me pushed me down a slide and caused me to bleed uncontrollably and get stitches on my chin

I'm sorry for hear that. Then your ear is good now, or you have to use something to hear?

She is probably fucking chad right now, while you rot in a incel forum. This world is unfair.

That evil spic whore:feelsree:

I hope she is a hamplanet spic goblina baby bean factory roastie whore

That bitche shouldve apoligized

Hope ur ear is better

Ear infections?

You need to learn to completely breathe through your nose, you will never have eye, ear, nasal infections again.

foids have no compassion. They get wet over hurting ugly men both physically and mentally

I'm sorry for hear that. Then your ear is good now, or you have to use something to hear?
It's good, but I don't hear out of it or use anything to help it, I'm just completely deaf out of that ear for about two-three weeks.

It's good, but I don't hear out of it or use anything to help it, I'm just completely deaf out of that ear for about two-three weeks.
Ok man.