Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [TRUE STORY] I messaged a foid on r/VirginityExchange and this is how it went.

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
A few months ago there was a foid adverstising on https://www.reddit.com/r/VirginityExchange/. It's private now for some reason but it used to be many men with cold reply threads and few older women looking for 18-21 year olds in their area.

Anyway this foid in her post was saying that she was in London and was looking to take a university guy's virginity during Freshers. I thought hey I fit the description let me give this a shot, what's the worse that could happen. I was starting my second year there.

We exchanged dirty messages for 2 days before we decided to share our pictures. She decided to let me know that she was in a polyamorous relationship. :feelsugh: She showed a picture of her boyfriend and it was a some patchy-beard white nt guy 3.5-4.5/10 and said he was completely ok with her going around fucking other guys and she lets him too. They come home and tell each other their segs sessions. kek. I was surprised he was slaying girls in London ngl.

I ask her to send a photo and she does and goddam she was fucking ugly. I'm a lowstandardcel but she was naaaaasty. She looked like like a typical polyamorous witch; red hair wig/died, fat, she wore a spotty sun dress in all her photos. Then the moment I dreaded the most, she asked me "Can I see you?"

Being a dark ethnic, I knew I wasn't going to get far but I was down bad and desperate also given my trucel status. Most women I've met online in the LGBT community and with weird relationship identities tend to be most racist internally, especially if you're south asian or african. But I couldn't give up on a battle this easy. So I went on photoshop and made myself as white looking as possible. I'm inbred looking so I had to make my ears looks smaller and nose straight and narrow. It was difficult to make myself white due to my phenotype and give myself a shorter nose, because that left a massive philtrum due to my long face. And so I stuck to a lighter shade of brown skin and a long nose. I spent the entirety of that day fine-tuning that photo.

It was the best photo of myself. I thought I looked normie tier as fuck and I was so excited. I went and sent it to her.

I wake up the next day to no reply. I check her profile to have a new thread of her looking for a uni guy in London :shock:. What about me? I know she's seen my photos because the view counter on imgur had gone up. It's been 2 days now since I sent a photo of myself. She's been actively posting on Reddit since. I can only imagine she showed that picture to her boyfriend and took turn to make jokes about my face. Out of embarrassment I deleted the reddit account.

One month later I check her profile again and she has a post stating she was was so happy to finally live her fantasy. She described how it went: they did in the guy's apartment while his roommate was there, it lasted an hour and he had a massive dick. She described how he was cute and it felt amazing, he was so good at sex.

I remember thinking to myself how is he a virgin and already good at sex and can last an hour. God but this whole thing was upsetting, because it's really what we miss out on, these opportunities can lead to other ecstasies in life.

Everything in this story is true and that's the most embarrassing thing about it. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know much about them, but I'm sure that they're literally just fishing for virgin Chads.
What about me?
Fucking brutal.

Brutal... The only comforting thought is that just because she was ugly doesn't mean her standards were any lower than those of a 10/10 Stacy, so her rejecting you doesn't really mean you're subsubhuman.

I remember thinking to myself how is he a virgin and already good at sex and can last an hour.
It seems fakecels are plaguing the whole Internet, not only chads.is.

Entire blackpill compressed into one thread. That guy probably wasnt an virgin, he just wanted free sex.

Entire blackpill compressed into one thread. That guy probably wasnt an virgin, he just wanted free sex.
He was atractive enough that foid slept with hims, so yes

I've noticed almost all of those guys are white.
Roughly two-thirds of Progressive Left (68%) are White, non-Hispanic, by far the largest share among Democratic-aligned groups. Progressive Left are the second youngest typology group – 71% are ages 18 to 49. Progressive Left are also highly educated, with about half (48%) holding at least a four-year college degree, making it one of the two most highly educated groups overall.
It's a stereotype, basically far left people tend to be richer, whiter, more educated.

Last edited:
I'm kind of intrigued by phenomena of uggo men fucking like crazy in leftist spaces. You always see some subhuman like Dr. Pizza having sex with multiple women. But like you, I've noticed almost all of those guys are white.
Facts, the boyfriend was kind of ugly and he was slaying somehow.

Getting real tired of GrAYels. Has it not crossed your mind that the whore is just using him for betabuxx and that if you actually managed to score with said toilet, you weren't incel to begin with? Also jfl @ that sub, I bet 10000 NEETbuxx it's 99.9% males

Hurr durr being NT doesnt matter

blackpilled again

patchy-beard white nt guy 3.5-4.5/10
This is the best thing he can do to keep her tbh. Sad existence:cryfeels:
We both know the guy has nothing to tell the chick. He ain’t getting pussy

good writing skills op

virginityexchange = fetish for a shy chad

She probably had plenty of Chad simps in her DM's and had "better" options. Fucking brutal man, Them feels suck :feelsbadman:

Facts, the boyfriend was kind of ugly and he was slaying somehow.
That is good news.
She described how it went: they did in the guy's apartment while his roommate was there, it lasted an hour and he had a massive dick. She described how he was cute and it felt amazing, he was so good at sex.

This pisses me off.
She described how it went: they did in the guy's apartment while his roommate was there, it lasted an hour and he had a massive dick. She described how he was cute and it felt amazing, he was so good at sex.

This pisses me off.

Last edited:
That is good news.
I'm kind of intrigued by phenomena of uggo men fucking like crazy in leftist spaces. You always see some subhuman like Dr. Pizza having sex with multiple women. But like you, I've noticed almost all of those guys are white.

a lot of them are in poly relationships like this, in the name of 'sexual freedom' but lets be real. the woman is doing all the extra fucking and the guy is paying for her lifestyle.

TLDR; you didn't lose virginity right?

Virginity Exchange is a waste of time, just like dating apps

lasted an hour and he had a massive dick. She described how he was cute and it felt amazing, he was so good at sex.
so he wasn't a virgin lol
he was a college chad who told some dumb girl that he was a virgin and she believed it JFL
A lot of those men are soys and "nice guys" who don't get it as much as you'd think. They mostly wait for months if not years for some random feminist or fat girl to give them pity sex. Plus they are leftists. Ew.

Last edited:
he was completely ok with her going around fucking other guys and she lets him too. They come home and tell each other their segs sessions. kek. I was surprised he was slaying girls in London ngl.
But was he really though? :waitwhat:

I ask her to send a photo and she does and :feelsXmas::dab:goddam she was fucking ugly. I'm a lowstandardcel but she was naaaaasty. She looked like like a typical polyamorous witch; red hair wig/died, fat, she wore a spotty sun dress in all her photos. Then the moment I dreaded the most, she asked me "Can I see you?"
I've read similar stories like this before, meet online things go ok then bang !! the face reveal quietness erupts where you can hear a pin drop.

but I'm sure that they're literally just fishing for virgin Chads.
Yeah it's some fantasy of taking a nervous chad's virginity or it's to try to lock down some unexperienced guy that mogs their current partner. Probably the first one cause women seem to stick with their polyamorous cucks since they let them do whatever they want.

stick to your own kind, shitskin. Why are you mad some mayowhore rejected you. You should be whoremaxing, pussy