Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious True or false: Every ethnic foid's goal in life is to lock down a white man

Is this true?

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
1501.jpg

white chad mogs all other chads to oblivion.

The average white boy may be a twink, but White Chads>ethnic Chads by far.

They love white cocks but it's not their "goal in life" lol :feelskek:

That's ascension for ethnic femcels.

Yeah, but only chad or chadlite

I wanna go to Iran, but the j-hoo people won’t let me. Virgin brides are 15-30k gold coin. If they cheat you get the gold back. Many have PhD as family security in case husband loses job. The traditional ones are very family oriented and like shish kebab which is found in the Caucasus region. Iran femoids can be granted divorce if they don’t like husband smoking cigs, so you don’t own them like chattel slave. Some walk behind hubby and only speak when given permission. They can order meal off menu and such, but there’s strict limits and no gossip!

BC33613E 2C2C 4B2D B926 98DF434B69F7
E0DA43F7 A533 4EF6 99AA 5972DFF18458

Last edited:
I wanna go to Iran, but the j-hoo people won’t let me. Virgin brides are 15-30k gold coin. If they cheat you get the gold back. Many have PhD as family security in case husband loses job. The traditional ones are very family oriented and like shish kebab which is found in the Caucasus region. Iran femoids can be granted divorce if they don’t like husband smoking cigs, so you don’t own them like chattel slave. Some walk behind hubby and only speak when given permission. They can order meal off menu and such, but there’s strict limits and no gossip!

View attachment 279819View attachment 279820
jfl at the pics portraying a typical western whore

bitch has even a tattoo

They love white cocks but it's not their "goal in life" lol :feelskek:
a w*man's goal in life is to secure their best genetics for strong offspring. They are basically animals acting on raw instinct, especially non white women.

a w*man's goal in life is to secure their best genetics for strong offspring. They are basically animals acting on raw instinct, especially non white women.
Exactly.

Chad

Not necessarily white, but GOOD LOOKING

Looks like a cartoon character lol. Foids don't like so many muscles

Still that's a giga curry

Ugly white mogs ugly ethnic

Only noodles make a "life goal" out of this idea. Foids in the west are inclined to have a white male as longterm first option, but they won't settle on a white male that gets brutally mogged by an ethnic male.

100% true for noodles, especially in the west where grandma pressure is less, but still 80% true for other ethnic foids, especially if from highly patriarchal culture that treats women like shit

Yes

@RREEEEEEEEE
Only 90%.

Hate to burst your bubble, but if a woman gets hymen restoration surgery, she's officially considered a virgin. The ayatollah gave that ruling so it's immediately effective. Have fun with your "virgin bride" that took 50 cocks before she met you bro!

They want BBCs instead

He himself admitted he's 6ft tall, white-skinned and hazel/green-eyed (like Rihanna).
Also funny how Rihanna is represented as the typical black female role model

He himself admitted he's 6ft tall, white-skinned and hazel/green-eyed (like Rihanna).
I'm not good looking and I wouldn't be considered white anywhere, why you have to keep spamming that in every thread I make?

extremely true

Why would he LARP as a mogging ethnic?
Could just as easily be cope on his part

@tehgymcel420 im gonna need to see a pic of your face bro. Cant be having this if you're a normal looking pseudowhite ethnic.

Could just as easily be cope on his part

@tehgymcel420 im gonna need to see a pic of your face bro. Cant be having this if you're a normal looking pseudowhite ethnic.
Believe what you want, I'm honestly not good looking and I've never claimed to be. Pale skin and slightly greenish eyes aren't uncommon for sand niggers, we aren't all dark brown.

Believe what you want, I'm honestly not good looking and I've never claimed to be. Pale skin and slightly greenish eyes aren't uncommon for sand niggers, we aren't all dark brown.
PM me your face GymSlayer

Believe me, your secret will be safe with me.

PM me your face GymSlayer

Believe me, your secret will be safe with me.
I don't share my face with anyone, you think I'm not actually subhuman?