Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion true mentalcels (mentally fucked + trucel) have it the absolute worst

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
I have schizophrenia and honestly It feels like I have dementia. I hate the way I think I cant even relax while trying to cope

anyone relate

Women don't care about that if you're good looking. This is why I deny the existence of mentalcels, you're an incel cause you're ugly, not because you're mentally ill

Women don't care about that if you're good looking. This is why I deny the existence of mentalcels, you're an incel cause you're ugly, not because you're mentally ill
yes thats why I included trucel + mental issues is mentalcel. if you are just mentally fucked you arent incel IMO

You’re an autist who cucks to NTs very cringe. Fuck NT Incels lmfao

You’re an autist who cucks to NTs very cringe. Fuck NT Incels lmfao
tbh I cant imagine being NT and incel. I feel like it would just make me a bigger coper

Cope, psychopathic autistic Chad gets gfs easily
I prefer him over the NT Incels on discord who disrespect you btw lol. No idea why you like those ntfags so much
tbh I cant imagine being NT and incel. I feel like it would just make me a bigger coper
They have good lives they just don’t get pussy and don’t care about it. Only the ones who are still incel past like 22-24 start to worry

Last edited:
yes thats why I included trucel + mental issues is mentalcel. if you are just mentally fucked you arent incel IMO
Yeah. Just look at how many insane serial killers get foids lusting after them.