Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (True) Incel Trait: the incel community is the only place where you aren't ostracized.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Why? Cuz of no normfags and whores here. :feelshaha: My only (online) friends are here. :feelsautistic:

Am I your friend :feelssus:

Anywhere else I'd have to censor my own thoughts, so I'd have to agree.

Wrong.
People get ostracized for race or age all the time here.
There are also plenty of normfags infiltrators around.

You WILL not pity yourself
You WILL get a hobby
You WILL take a shower
You WILL go to the gym
You WILL not question the modern dating market
You WILL work hard for a little bit of female attention, maybe
You WILL stay blue-pilled

Last edited:
Wrong.
People get ostracized for race or age all the time here.
There are also plenty of normfags infiltrators around.
Cope. Only braindead guys will say things like "Its impossible to be incel and white/black REEEEEE!" jfl And such are thankfully a few

Cope. Only braindead guys will say things like "Its impossible to be incel and white/black REEEEEE!" jfl And such are thankfully a few
Bro, currycels make JBW threads on a daily basis. I don't think they're just a few.

Bro, currycels make JBW threads on a daily basis. I don't think they're just a few.
Bro, i feel sorry for the currycels. We all know very well that they know that they're coping. It's just a coping strategy of theirs. "If i were white i wouldn't be an incel!" JFL :feelshaha: I have currycel frens here like @Zer0/∞ :feelsautistic:

Bro, i feel sorry for the currycels. We all know very well that they know that they're coping. It's just a coping strategy of theirs. "If i were white i wouldn't be an incel!" JFL :feelshaha: I have currycel frens here like @Zer0/∞ :feelsautistic:
:feelsokman: Thanks for the mention, bro. :panties:

Trucel trait: ostracized even on here

My mom suggests me to get hair transplant when I complain her about hair loss and not finding a partner. lmao it is over for blackpilled-parent-cels. Sometimes I just want to hear bluepilled advice and calming and nothing else.

Last edited:
Last edited:
true. i used to try to find other spaces and they were full of niggerfaggots that would turn any casual conversation into a condescending argument for no reason. see for example any discord server i joined anyone that dared to talk that was new was quickly being flamed and trolled or ghosted by a bunch of faggots and that's pretty much the norm in any ''community'' anyway. this doesn't happen here unless you are a graycel fuckwad spamming bluepill garbage.

i also had some experience in an inkwel discord based on those bluepilled cuck inkwel reddit communities that allow ''free speech'', i got ghosted like 4 times there until i quitted. the funny part about this is that they would ignore me but would cather their attention to normalfag zoo visitors. what a bunch of fucking faggots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back