Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel True implication of Maslow´s pyramid of needs

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
★★★★
So I always felt drawn to the concept of Maslow´s pyramid of needs, seemed to me to have an inherent truth to it, that it explains more complex issues with a simple framework, recently understood what implication of nuclear proportions it is that makes it so irresistible as a tool of explanation. Probably everyone here knows about how you need to achieve lower ranks in the pyramid to their fullest until you can get to the higher ups, like self-fulfillment, self-esteem and social needs, includes safety needs as well.
Didnt understand this for the longest time, I live in the western world and have little reason to fear for my safety, its being cared to by the state to some degree, there ARE safety nets for people who struggle after all, even if they really only work sometimes. Still Ive come around to having night terrors again, panicked that burglars would enter where Im living while Im asleep, went on endlessly in my dreams, implausible for this to actually happen. Used to have these night terrors of strangers watching me while Im sleeping some while back, couldnt really make the connection though.

With Maslow though I came to the realization: I fucking lack the perspective of living a safe life because I dont have a secure concept for the future when one of my biological needs is notoriously not satisfied and theres no outlook for it ever being satisfied either. Fuck people who want to deny Maslow, intimacy is a fucking biological need, they talk about how its not necessary for your own survival, but for years of being alone and having no sexuality whatsoever I suffered from severe depression and a more and more serious affliction of suicidal thought, my fucking mind wants me to die, it cant take it anymore, the strain of starving sexually is too fucking much.

You cant go against Maslow, you just cant, we´re slaves to our animal brains after all, can will yourself to get into the higher parts of the pyramid, but you´ll always bounce back. Suicide is inherently irrational, even under extreme pain, and still, and fuckin still if you dont satisfy your very bottom needs, your biological needs, youre reduced to a state of animality, of fighting for survival. Thats why we´re unable to connect with other people, thats why being incel is a fucking death sentence, you fight for your survival until your brain and body give out and tell you to kill yourself, normshits, foids and chads look on and dont even understand whats going on, they live on another plane of existence. Thats the fucking implication of Maslow, that you dont even get a chance to be human if you dont manage to satisfy the animalistic biological needs, including sex.

:cryfeels: Beautifully said man, it makes so much sense

intimacy is a fucking biological need, they talk about how its not necessary for your own survival

Coitus is absolutely needed in order to survive and maintain your own kind. Everybody who denies this, should just stop having coitus and die.

Thats why we´re unable to connect with other people, thats why being incel is a fucking death sentence, you fight for your survival until your brain and body give out and tell you to kill yourself, normshits, foids and chads look on and dont even understand whats going on, they live on another plane of existence. Thats the fucking implication of Maslow, that you dont even get a chance to be human if you dont manage to satisfy the animalistic biological needs, including sex.
this 100%

Based as hell.

I prefer Glasser’s Choice Theory (5 equally important facets of the human condition: Survival, Power, Freedom, Fun, and Love/Belonging) to Maslow’s Heirarchy, but this was still an extremely high IQ post.

Based as hell.

I prefer Glasser’s Choice Theory (5 equally important facets of the human condition: Survival, Power, Freedom, Fun, and Love/Belonging) to Maslow’s Heirarchy, but this was still an extremely high IQ post.

Thanks a lot friendo for the hint with Glasser, found out about this Reality Therapy thing, its based on his principles, sounds a lot better than everything that was thrown at me so far by therapists, maybe will help me to lead a less shitty life. Never heard of it before of course, CB-therapy all the way, even if its useless for people like us, only fellow incel can give me worthwile advice, JFL at all those "studied experts" on their high horses.

Let's stand up from wherever we are and give him a round of applause

Cant really tell if youre being ironic, probably my damaged nerves for self-worth taking over, suspicious that someone might actually want to applaud me in a non-sarcastic way. Regardless of the truth, thanks.

Cant really tell if youre being ironic, probably my damaged nerves for self-worth taking over, suspicious that someone might actually want to applaud me in a non-sarcastic way. Regardless of the truth, thanks.
I mean it bro :feelsautistic:

It's always infuriating when normies tell us that we just need a prestigious job/hobby, self confidence and an interesting personality if we want sex or love, while in fact it's the other way around.

Intimacy and social contacts are basic needs that are necessary to get said achivements. That's the reason why chad is not only fucking women but also sucessfull in the businessworld, while we rot in our basements or at some dead end job.

Thats how nature gets rid of genetic trash men